Sign in to follow this  
King Free Killer

Exploiting Airship?

So, I was playing jailbreak on the map airship and a T was hiding in a spot that I never seen before. A CT found him and said, ''He is exploiting the map can someone please kick him?'' I don't know if this spot is exploiting the map or not but if it is then would it be necessary to kick him?

The spot the T was in.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kys----xD/screenshots/

Well the map was made by thorgot and i don't think thorgot would add something like this in on purpose. but it looks like a glitch and he could probably work on removing that little chunk in the next map update

It's a glitch. The outside of the ship is extremely glitch and there are a few spots you can stand. If I or Sakata ever update the map again you can be sure this would be fixed.

I wouldn't kick people for doing this though, I'd slay them since they probably don't know it's a bug. All it does is allow them to live until they either fall off or get shot.

13 hours ago, thorgot said:

All it does is allow them to live until they either fall off or get shot.

or stall for enough time to convince the CTs they'll never find you and that they should give you LR and then you'll kill yourself. If only they knew....

source: am bad person, have done before like a year ago