Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MistaChang

It's ok now Toats...

1 hour ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Did you guys know that before Toots got into the clan, she invited me to a comp match, knowing full well that I was not having a good day, since I heard that my uncle passed away while I was at school?

How cold can you be, Toots? BabyRage

Bruh, I told you that I had no recollection of that until AFTER, even if you said it during. Also, what's so bad about inviting you to comp? Kappa

24 minutes ago, TotesMagoats said:

Bruh, I told you that I had no recollection of that until AFTER, even if you said it during. Also, what's so bad about inviting you to comp? Kappa

I too would say the same thing if I later became good friends with me ;) and I meant actually playing comp, not just sending the invite lmfao

jkjk, it's all good, i can't stay mad at my wife

6 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I too would say the same thing if I later became good friends with me ;) and I meant actually playing comp, not just sending the invite lmfao

jkjk, it's all good, i can't stay mad at my wife

But, what is wrong with playing comp....don't friends do that? FeelsGoodMan

4 minutes ago, TotesMagoats said:

But, what is wrong with playing comp....don't friends do that? FeelsGoodMan

Yea toatss, dont friends do that? B)

19 hours ago, TotesMagoats said:

Not possible, guaranteed. :B):

I swear I'm the worst look at my hoodie at school for proof... xD

c0287349e283c65df0b20be218f62766.png

Bam @TotesMagoats got it right there it is... (they said I would not do it, so I did xD)

3 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Totes doesn't let me troll on TTTGO.... the worst part is that she thinks it's HER SERVER. She doesn't pay the bills! I do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Her server? This shit means war totes...

41 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

all servers belong to totes

Gross, no.

51 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

She constantly says "stop trolling on MY server Ollie" and I'm like what the heck

Because all you do is come on and troll. Just because you're British doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you want.....especially when your mic is literal aids and nobody can understand you. :^) I try to keep the server from being cancer like half the other servers and you all just troll me......Jeff is gonna kick me out for good. :c

Because all you do is come on and troll. Just because you're British doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you want.....especially when your mic is literal aids and nobody can understand you. :^) I try to keep the server from being cancer like half the other servers and you all just troll me......Jeff is gonna kick me out for good. :c

I don't troll on purpose. I mean sometimes I kind of bait innocents to try and kill me but that's it! Are you saying British people are trolls? Even though I'm not a Brit... troll

Just now, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I don't troll on purpose. I mean sometimes I kind of bait innocents to try and kill me but that's it! Are you saying British people are trolls? Even though I'm not a Brit... troll

"sometimes" .... EVERY time.

Not all, just you. :B):