Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

driz

TEST app [community vote]

Test App [Community Vote]  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Should we allow Test to join the clan?

• Yes
    • Abstain
    • No

Name: Testes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10000000

GameME: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/123456

Microphone: Yes

Favorite servers: War3 and ttt vanilla

Have I been a part of a community before?: No

Questions or comments: I used to be racist, but now i love ppl of all skin colors

About Myself: I love sG

Refs:  All staff

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

• Have FIVE referrals from Level 2 Clan members or above.
• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 25 posts.
• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Staff List

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you and good luck!

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker? I would first mute the spammer then explain to him that he needs to chill and then would unmute right after our conversation. If I ran into a hacker that was really blatant I would try to demo and if I cant get a demo then I would proceed to ban.
Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG? I would first give them all the IP's of the servers that they are interested in playing on. Then I would introduce them to the forums if they were really serious about sG.
Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why? Yes I do think I am but there is always a little tiome for fun. Comparing myself to how I was the last time I applied yes I have ALOT.
Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums? Well I love this community so much and all the people that play here. I play the servers on a school day about 2-6 hours a day but on a no school day like 5-7 hours. On the forums I need to get better which I think is obvious.
Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread? Yes
Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why? Yes a 2 week ban for PIP. (I was an idiot and me and the person are good friends now)
Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied? I got denied. 
Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan. Looking back on my last application I have changed alot. Sometimes I go to my dads house sometimes for 1-3 days without playing but if I get in I can try and shorten up the time. Im in Team Speak almost every day so if you want to talk or meet me I will be there. I have taken my last application and all the replies I got on it and have tried to become a better person for sG. I am a changed person and I just want another shot please.

Only plays Night Elf and plays TTT on gmod?

Kid should just consider washing the aids out of his computer in the washing machine tbh.

Voting no for him being such a mic spammer me on war3...

Please get somma dat skill...

On a serious note, can't non members of sG vote?