Sign in to follow this  
gca

Telefragging

Heyo! So let me say this now, this is not a ban appeal, I'll make one later :). So let e discuss telefragging, the most deadly but least used killing machine. So the basic concept is someone walks into your teleport location(most often accidently) while your teleporting and they are instantly killed. This most often is done by detectives, accidently of course, as they try to teleport to health stations and what not. For traitors, it's pretty much a death sentence. My experience with telefragging has landed me in a pretty bad spot in the ttt community(1 week ban), which is why I say, Don't try this on purpose, you will get slayed or banned. So I haven't had much of a chance to map out telefragging spots on other maps other than minecraft_b5(the one with the lighthouse) because of that ban I mentioned earlier, but there is one really good spot on minecraft city where telefragging is made easy. So there is a giant house at the far back of the map(we call it big house) and there is a ladder on the side of it to get on the roof. Set your first teleport location at the top of that ladder. Then walk along the edge of the roof, not so much that your on the corner, but enough that you can see the ladder and not be in your marked telefragging spot, and wait for your first victim to climb the ladder. When they get about halfway up, start your teleport and as long as they don't jump off, it's a gaurenteed telefrag kill. I will post more telefragging locations later on when as I find them. Let me know if any of you have more telefragging spots or strategies down below. Now I', off to make a ban appeal, see y'all later.