Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatOllieWhoDies

Anyone going to HardSummer '16

Just now, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

There's this one scalper that everyone is hating on in the page selling tickets for $250 when you can still buy them for cheaper. Is that you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Oh hell no LOL I see that one... mad hate going on over there. Is that the female? Or a different one.. I haven't posted it yet since I'm waiting until it's sold out. 

Oh hell no LOL I see that one... mad hate going on over there. Is that the female? Or a different one.. I haven't posted it yet since I'm waiting until it's sold out. 

Nah its some dude. Yeah everyone hating on resellers right now. You'll have to wait a while for it to sell out

9 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Nah its some dude. Yeah everyone hating on resellers right now. You'll have to wait a while for it to sell out

Yeah I see who I think it is.. some dude name Christopher LOL there's still couple months so I'll wait until maybe June??? Event isn't till end of July so it gives me time. 

Yeah I see who I think it is.. some dude name Christopher LOL there's still couple months so I'll wait until maybe June??? Event isn't till end of July so it gives me time. 

Yeah they should sell out soon. Getting close to the event you'll have people desperate to join up with their friends so it shouldn't be too hard to sell it for $250

9 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Yeah they should sell out soon. Getting close to the event you'll have people desperate to join up with their friends so it shouldn't be too hard to sell it for $250

How much you pay for your Sunday? Pre fees and all that. Was it 79? 

How much you pay for your Sunday? Pre fees and all that. Was it 79? 

I only bought 2 day tickets. If it started off at 79 it should probably be around 90

8 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I only bought 2 day tickets. If it started off at 79 it should probably be around 90

Oh got you cause some Sunday popped up for 99 pre tax and fees and I was like should I pick up or just forget it

Oh got you cause some Sunday popped up for 99 pre tax and fees and I was like should I pick up or just forget it

The single day passes are gonna sell out but resellers would charge $150 for it. I wouldn't pay one day for a festival tbh so maybe others may have the same mentality