Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatOllieWhoDies

Anyone going to HardSummer '16

7 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I mean there are some events where they're guaranteed to sell for a profit. Insomniac events=no profit since they usually don't have tiers and their tickets are always the same price. I don't think they have tickets that go on sale, but for beyond wonderland the ticket stayed the same price on their page even up until the weekend of the event. I guess it's to keep resellers away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Except EDC.. maybe D: I hoping EDC ticket will profit me some money. 

Except EDC.. maybe D: I hoping EDC ticket will profit me some money. 

Does EDC have like price tiers? Not sure how their whole ticketing thing works. I want to go to EDC LV.... so much $$ on food, hotel, travel, expenses, touring, drugs...

Yeah they have the early owl, night owl, and sleepy owl. Early owl sold out in the first couple minutes. Is it super expensive... we were lucky to get a hotel for Thursday - Tuesday for 699 @ the LinQ. It was going to be split with 3 people so it was around 225 for hotel and since I was able to get early owl ticket it was 375. That's already 6 bills gone... but i'm not going so I saved money LOL

Yeah they have the early owl, night owl, and sleepy owl. Early owl sold out in the first couple minutes. Is it super expensive... we were lucky to get a hotel for Thursday - Tuesday for 699 @ the LinQ. It was going to be split with 3 people so it was around 225 for hotel and since I was able to get early owl ticket it was 375. That's already 6 bills gone... but i'm not going so I saved money LOL

Well I mean you're going for a couple days so food is going to be expensive especially in the Vegas area. Foods at the event are super expensive and water will be crazy expensive too unless they still do the free water stations which is still a hassle since everybody and their mom tries to get free water. You're looking at maybe 800-1000. Is it worth it? I think so. Treat yoself. Though the hotel is a hit pricey since all you're really using it for is to sleep...

Just saw you reserved it for 4 nights 5 days? That isn't bad!

5 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Well I mean you're going for a couple days so food is going to be expensive especially in the Vegas area. Foods at the event are super expensive and water will be crazy expensive too unless they still do the free water stations which is still a hassle since everybody and their mom tries to get free water. You're looking at maybe 800-1000. Is it worth it? I think so. Treat yoself. Though the hotel is a hit pricey since all you're really using it for is to sleep...

yeah fuck that noise LOL but hey if you do plan on going to one of the events, EDCLV should be the one to go to. Might as well go big right??? That is how hotel's are.. you're basically just there to sleep.. most of the time you're out and that's for anything not just EDC

yeah fuck that noise LOL but hey if you do plan on going to one of the events, EDCLV should be the one to go to. Might as well go big right??? That is how hotel's are.. you're basically just there to sleep.. most of the time you're out and that's for anything not just EDC

Yeah that's why I wanted to go to it in the next year or so. Hard is more affordable and never dissapoints in terms of lineup and hotels/motels arent that bad if you reserve ahead of time! Yeah I see what you're saying. I just don't see how people spend money on hotels that are $300 a night just to sleep in. Like even with a group the money adds up. I'm just trying to get a place to sleep yknow. But my friend is going to pay for an AirBnB so throwing a rager

14 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Yeah that's why I wanted to go to it in the next year or so. Hard is more affordable and never dissapoints in terms of lineup and hotels/motels arent that bad if you reserve ahead of time! Yeah I see what you're saying. I just don't see how people spend money on hotels that are $300 a night just to sleep in. Like even with a group the money adds up. I'm just trying to get a place to sleep yknow. But my friend is going to pay for an AirBnB so throwing a rager

Yeah a lot of these local events here in so cal are so close by me I don't have to worry about hotel cost. Like HARD is in Pomona which is only a 20-30 min drive away from me so although you can always go home most of the time people know people in the area and end up crashing there. Furthest one away would be LED in San Diego but even then if I do go to it, I know people down there and can always crash. 

Yeah a lot of these local events here in so cal are so close by me I don't have to worry about hotel cost. Like HARD is in Pomona which is only a 20-30 min drive away from me so although you can always go home most of the time people know people in the area and end up crashing there. Furthest one away would be LED in San Diego but even then if I do go to it, I know people down there and can always crash. 

Yeah Pomona is just like a 30-40 drive but I don't wanna make our friend drive that much especially after a long and tiring day! LED SD is always pretty fun. Was going to go to the one in May for two days but my finals is the Tuesday after Memorial Day weekend so rip...

1 hour ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

8218ba2749eb0ca45781806ad18144ce.jpg tickets go on Sale this Friday @ 9AM. Location is like 20 mins East of Pomona. DJ KHALED IS PERFORMING. WHAT A MEME

Lineup is ok... saw it this morning. Are the tickets sold by 1 day or 2 day? If 1 day then only saturday will be worth buying

Lineup is ok... saw it this morning. Are the tickets sold by 1 day or 2 day? If 1 day then only saturday will be worth buying

I feel like they're both good days. I'm buying the 2 day pass but yah there will be 1 days available I think this Friday too. Who are you planning on seeing?

1 minute ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I feel like they're both good days. I'm buying the 2 day pass but yah there will be 1 days available I think this Friday too. Who are you planning on seeing?

Oh no i'm not going FeelsBadMan Personally I'd see DJ Khaled LOL - What's better in terms of resale? 1 day pass or 2 day pass? Logical sense would be 1 day

Oh no i'm not going FeelsBadMan Personally I'd see DJ Khaled LOL - What's better in terms of resale? 1 day pass or 2 day pass? Logical sense would be 1 day

It depends on if it sells out or not in the first day(probably wont). People who can't go last minute usually sell for retail so idk about reselling for this being a good idea

42 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

It depends on if it sells out or not in the first day(probably wont). People who can't go last minute usually sell for retail so idk about reselling for this being a good idea

It sold out last year and the year before but the lineup was better.

31 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

A lot of people are digging this one too

Yeah we'll see if it's worth purchasing 

13 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Just got my Hard Summer 2 day tickets! Hyyypppee

Piece of shit ticketmaster didn't work for me... missed out on first tier all the way through 3rd tier cause I was waiting on first tier to load up but it wouldn't. 

Piece of shit ticketmaster didn't work for me... missed out on first tier all the way through 3rd tier cause I was waiting on first tier to load up but it wouldn't. 

Whenever it's ticket master just skip on first tier and go directly for 2nd tier. Everyone will try 1st tier and realize it don't work and by the time they try 2nd tier it will be sold out. I had 2nd tier and accidentally pressed delete and it lost my tickets... rip. Got 3rd tier though so I'm happy I'm going

Whenever it's ticket master just skip on first tier and go directly for 2nd tier. Everyone will try 1st tier and realize it don't work and by the time they try 2nd tier it will be sold out. I had 2nd tier and accidentally pressed delete and it lost my tickets... rip. Got 3rd tier though so I'm happy I'm going

Yeah I didn't know... first time using ticketmaster lol I got 4th... RIP to my wallet

Yeah I didn't know... first time using ticketmaster lol I got 4th... RIP to my wallet

How much did you end up paying? $115? They moved DJ Khaled to day 2 as well as Porter Robinson

3 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

How much did you end up paying? $115? They moved DJ Khaled to day 2 as well as Porter Robinson

I got 2 day ticket.. should have a Sunday ticket as well since that one is sold out. Didn't realize it was so hot

I got 2 day ticket.. should have a Sunday ticket as well since that one is sold out. Didn't realize it was so hot

Are you gonna end up going both days or just to sell?

Are you gonna end up going both days or just to sell?

Just selling.. i'm one of those scalpers FeelsBadMan pls no hate

Just selling.. i'm one of those scalpers FeelsBadMan pls no hate

There's this one scalper that everyone is hating on in the page selling tickets for $250 when you can still buy them for cheaper. Is that you?