Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slyfox

Florida Mom Hires Stripper at 8 Year old Son's Birthday Party

Just another day in Flordia

Taken from the NY Post: 

This kid’s birthday bash looked more like a bachelor party. Grainy YouTube video shows a stripper shaking her booty for a boy celebrating his eighth birthday. One youngster is seen smacking the dancer’s backside, and another makes it rain dollar bills, during the age-inappropriate bash in Tampa, Fla. Tampa cops received calls about the video last week, but cops didn’t act because nothing in the footage conclusively shows when and where the X-rated party happened, a department spokeswoman told The Post. Reps for the nearby Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Department said they were not aware of the footage. Critics blasted the twerk-fest as child abuse, the Daily Star reported. “The mother should be put in jail and the stripper should be fined,” one disgusted video viewer said. “Disgusting.”

This is the only video I could find of it after the channel was removed by YouTube:

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit