Sign in to follow this  
TheWaffler

What is jailbreak?

Awe it sounds so good shay.. Shaymin the paidmin

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

But not even poking fun :P

Edited by Libreals420MistaChang

9 hours ago, Yung Stew said:

If I had a dime for every time you said "You arent witty, funny or cool" I'd be a millionaire. Stop becoming so intensely triggered by my posts and just let those rustled jimmies loose. Nerdlmao

No, you'd have about 30 cents you dense jackass. Enjoy your 10 minutes of relevance as you fade away like every other moron who has tried to come on here and be edgy. 

But nah, you're completely original. 

/s

9 hours ago, wow. said:

Yung stew don't dig your self a deeper hole just forget about it move on and rebuild.

I'm just waiting on Mark to apologize for being a hypocrite and shit talking me to other players/admins while I was sitting there gagged. He was disrespectful and even if he believes I broke a rule, he shouldn't have stepped out of line like that.

1 hour ago, Yung Stew said:

I'm just waiting on Mark to apologize for being a hypocrite and shit talking me to other players/admins while I was sitting there gagged. He was disrespectful and even if he believes I broke a rule, he shouldn't have stepped out of line like that.

11 hours ago, Yung Stew said:

If I had a dime for every time you said "You arent witty, funny or cool" I'd be a millionaire. Stop becoming so intensely triggered by my posts and just let those rustled jimmies loose. Nerdlmao

Oh god. You really don't know how all this works.