Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiderpigrider

tv show

So i have been watching a show called "the 100". The plot of the show is  " When nuclear Armageddon destroys civilization on Earth, the only survivors are those on the 12 international space stations in orbit at the time. Three generations later, the 4,000 survivors living on a space ark of linked stations see their resources dwindle and face draconian measures established to ensure humanity's future. Desperately looking for a solution, the ark's leaders send 100 juvenile prisoners back to the planet to test its habitability. Having always lived in space, the exiles find the planet fascinating and terrifying, but with the fate of the human race in their hands, they must forge a path into the unknown."

I would recommend this show if you enjoy action. Right now it is at The 3rd Season. Each season the The Ark Has to survive different obstacles. This is one of my favorite tv shows and i think it will be yours too. You can Find the first 2 seasons on netflix and the 3rd season is on going.

The acting is painfully bad. The story is okay, predictable, but can be exciting. But jesus. the acting... I can't get over it. It's like the CW is dedicated to shit actors. Like Arrow was good, not great, but Flash, a spinoff of Arrow, was so gimmicky. And don't get me started on Legends of Tomorrow. That show and everyone in it can go fuck themselves. I've seen literal shit act better than those people. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

The acting is painfully bad. The story is okay, predictable, but can be exciting. But jesus. the acting... I can't get over it. It's like the CW is dedicated to shit actors. Like Arrow was good, not great, but Flash, a spinoff of Arrow, was so gimmicky. And don't get me started on Legends of Tomorrow. That show and everyone in it can go fuck themselves. I've seen literal shit act better than those people. 

I say it is  good enough for the budget of the tv show. I think Cw has mix fans.