Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nav

New mouse

i went from an old logitech to a corsair m65 that was around $60, i just like having everything light up in pretty colors

the deathadder and the sensei are very similar, but I like the sensei more because it has a better weight to it.

I recently got a Talon blu. Lights up blue to match my keyboard, has decent DPI,  2 thumb buttons, and was only like 20 bucks.

The SteelSeries Diablo 3 is a pretty good mouse for only 30$. I've had it and it performs great in almost everything. It has 7 buttons, 5700 DPI, a braided cable, you can use the SteelSeries engine... I mean it's pretty good for 32$ on Amazon.

1 hour ago, Reaper0470 said:

I've got a steel series sensei. I like it.

I have one too and I really like it. It has a dpi toggle button and four macro buttons too. You can also edit what the buttons do in SteelSeries Engine. I got mine off of Amazon for $50. Overall, amazing mouse in my opinion. 

3 hours ago, Zip said:

I have one too and I really like it. It has a dpi toggle button and four macro buttons too. You can also edit what the buttons do in SteelSeries Engine. I got mine off of Amazon for $50. Overall, amazing mouse in my opinion. 

Ya I binded one of the left button to my push to talk key so it's easier to communicate when playing comp or just any game in general. 

get a razer deathadder, they're affordable, comfortable, and have great customization with macros, colors, etc.

I used the logitec G700s and it's great as well I highly recommend it, 4 buttons to bind stuff to for thumb and 3 by finger you can customize( I use for Windows hot keys) aslwell 5 customizable DPI settings going well above 9000 I think, I use 1400 though..

15 hours ago, Roflstomp said:

G602

Can't go wrong with it. It's not as flashy as the 502 as Rofl said, but the wireless aspect is amazing. I think I've changed the batteries twice in three years. It also has more or less adjustable weight as you can use one or two AA batteries in it.  

If you go with the wireless then it will most likely be laser to extend the battery life. If it is an optical wireless then you will be changing the batteries every week.

You might not care about laser vs optical and that is fine. Please just keep it in mind and keep your opinions to yourself. You will cause this thread to go off-topic and turn into a very heated discussion. People take their mouse tracking technologies very seriously!

41 minutes ago, centran said:

You might not care about laser vs optical and that is fine. Please just keep it in mind and keep your opinions to yourself. You will cause this thread to go off-topic and turn into a very heated discussion. People take their mouse tracking technologies very seriously!

More then life itself.

Seriously though I wish I could recommend more then just the steelseries sensei. It's my first mouse not dell branded. Not costly, configurable buttons. Link

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Sensei-Laser-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B005HGCNU2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1457031532&sr=8-2&keywords=steelseries+sensei