Sign in to follow this  
MistaChang

Phone version

Hey guys, I was wondering if you someone could fix the mobile view especially the area where you usually see the text on the sub forum where the last person posted, it isn't there, only their forum picture.  

Some Chang rambling;

Personally I find that really kills more than half the time I use the forums, it might detere other people from using the forums who are newer all together, the forum before on phones in full version was bang on and it fit perfectly. This version atm however is a complete mess, the servers are at the bottom of page, chat box can take forever to scroll threw, can't see and post on forums without going to the page it's on and scroll to bottom. I don't know if it can fixed or not but if it can't be we have Tapatalk.

The new version seems pretty good so far and I can't wait to see it after all bugs are sorted out.

Another thing with the Brave theme the square profile pics are reverted back to circles.. :o

Edited by Libreals420MistaChang