Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Musicfreak

Tabletop Simulator

Alright, is anyone down to play monopoly at 8pm EST? I feel like that is a reasonable time. We can move on from there.

Where the hell were you last night, lmao xD We played CAH, Uno and attempted Clue but we didn't have the notecard things. Monopoly tonight? :D

Where the hell were you last night, lmao xD We played CAH, Uno and attempted Clue but we didn't have the notecard things. Monopoly tonight? :D

Yeah 

Played this card game with some friends last night, you guys might like it. It's called Phase 10, should be on the Workshop. Pretty damn fun, but pretty easy to screw your friends over. It's like an objective-based, more friendship-ruining version of Uno. Hell fun, tho!

Played this card game with some friends last night, you guys might like it. It's called Phase 10, should be on the Workshop. Pretty damn fun, but pretty easy to screw your friends over. It's like an objective-based, more friendship-ruining version of Uno. Hell fun, tho!

Fuck this game is so goddam fun. My family plays it all the time and we get at each other's throats.

Fuck this game is so goddam fun. My family plays it all the time and we get at each other's throats.

You always gotta let out that little, shitter laugh when you lock someone in their phase lmao

Played this card game with some friends last night, you guys might like it. It's called Phase 10, should be on the Workshop. Pretty damn fun, but pretty easy to screw your friends over. It's like an objective-based, more friendship-ruining version of Uno. Hell fun, tho!

I love Phase 10. Can you replace Narwhales and play with us next time? c;

I love Phase 10. Can you replace Narwhales and play with us next time? c;

Will we play the legitimate way or the quick way