Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KiLLeR

AGDQ 2016

Games arent the best this year, i've been popping in and out, ill be watching Gunnermaniac run Yellow tomorrow night though for sure.

Yeah I got the same feeling, the triple mario 64 race was good though if you guys didnt see it check it out on reddit

Yeah I got the same feeling, the triple mario 64 race was good though if you guys didnt see it check it out on reddit

LINK PLS

Holy shit this donation commentary hahaha

http://oddshot.tv/shot/gamesdonequick-201601053163834

Knox wasn't this your buddy twitch.tv/iateyourpie/subscribe ?

http://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/v/33381987?t=40h34m05s

This one was actually a pretty fun watch.

this is conflicting

no pie isn't there

cfb isn't there

snowfats is based

so no probably

Weird because he kept saying support me and go to twitch.tv/iateyourpie/subscribe lol

Weird because he kept saying support me and go to twitch.tv/iateyourpie/subscribe lol

Yeah, he also said he was playing Hotline Miami n numerous times so I think it was some kind of running joke. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

inb4 Noir not invited back ever. (HL2 Run)

Why? Did I go to grab a drink when he did something dumb?

Yeah, he also said he was playing Hotline Miami n numerous times so I think it was some kind of running joke. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why? Did I go to grab a drink when he did something dumb?

Honestly.. If that run gets him banned. That's stupid. They take themselves too seriously if that's the case.

It seemed like the guys running Hotline were just shooting the shit and having a good time. Didn't really need to explain the run as it was self explanatory. They were laughing and having a good time. It was by far the most entertaining one i saw so far because they didn't take themselves seriously. Some other runs felt very dull compared to that late night Hotline run.

Honestly.. If that run gets him banned. That's stupid. They take themselves too seriously if that's the case.

It seemed like the guys running Hotline were just shooting the shit and having a good time. Didn't really need to explain the run as it was self explanatory. They were laughing and having a good time. It was by far the most entertaining one i saw so far because they didn't take themselves seriously. Some other runs felt very dull compared to that late night Hotline run.

Wait is being funny and having a good time during GDQ banned now?

I heard they banned cosplay because of "negative gamer stereotypes" or some shit.

That hotline run was a great start to my day, made me laugh.

I heard they banned cosplay because of "negative gamer stereotypes" or some shit.

I hope not. People were saying he should be banned for being incentive to animals lol. The twitch chat wasn't a fan of them either.

I hope not. People were saying he should be banned for being incentive to animals lol. The twitch chat wasn't a fan of them either.

So many runs just feel like "So yeah Im going to do this trick now... im not doing tricks read donations" and it feels samey after a while, hotline miami, darksiders2 (I think that's the run Im thinking of) and halflife 2 were great runs with great commentary.

So many runs just feel like "So yeah Im going to do this trick now... im not doing tricks read donations" and it feels samey after a while, hotline miami, darksiders2 (I think that's the run Im thinking of) and halflife 2 were great runs with great commentary.

100% agreed.

I did not think they were going to make the time on that Halflife 2 run.

yeah pie isn't at this gdq, just a meme being spouted

well

they banned cosplay/shit because of they wanted to be more professional i think?? i don't remember

but if you look, every gdq since 2014 has been more of a professional take on the charity events

instead of a small community of people putting something on, it's grown massively

a lot of people have said gdq's lost a lot of good things because it's gotten so big

i dont comment on it bc im glad to see speedrunning growing

so yea it might seem like they ban things for shitty reasons but i guess they have to

I'm not sure if they always did this or if I'm just noticing it, seems like they're putting all the big games at odd times. These Zelda runs should have been on a lot earlier, same with Diablo. They have a bunch of these less popular games on at prime time, just doesn't seem like a good decision.

I'm not sure if they always did this or if I'm just noticing it, seems like they're putting all the big games at odd times. These Zelda runs should have been on a lot earlier, same with Diablo. They have a bunch of these less popular games on at prime time, just doesn't seem like a good decision.

trying to balance global timezones is really hard, but they do their best for everyone to watch