Sign in to follow this  
MAT

Zombie Escape !stopsound on by default

I'd like to recommend that the ze server should have !stopsound on by default. It disables the gun sounds other players make and is pretty much necessary to have this enabled to hear anything else. It would make it easier to help people and enforce the rules because people who don't know they can type !stopsound can't hear you and don't usually read the chat. If this is possible or something else that would have the same effect is possible, I'd be happy to see it implemented into the server.

I usually need to enable the gunfire sounds to detect griefers breaking planks/bridges. I think there are people that doesn't want to mute the gunfire, I used to play with gunfire enable all the time, I desactivated it because the gunfire kills my FPS.

Edited by Crobat

I usually need to enable the gunfire sounds to detect griefers breaking planks/bridges. I think there are people that doesn't want to mute the gunfire, I used to play with gunfired enable all the time, I desactivated it because the gunfire kills my FPS.

Maybe we could have a menu pop up when you join asking if you want it on or off then. Kind of like when you join a dm server and you choose your guns. 

Maybe we could have a menu pop up when you join asking if you want it on or off then. Kind of like when you join a dm server and you choose your guns.

It's fine how it is I think, maybe we can get a message to display comments commands such as !zspawn !ztele and all the good stuff in the box that pops up saying the rules?

It's fine how it is I think, maybe we can get a message to display comments commands such as !zspawn !ztele and all the good stuff in the box that pops up saying the rules?

Yeah I agree. It's okay with how it is now. I think it'd be pretty cool to have a popup menu with some important commands such as /stopsound, /music, /ztele, and /zspawn

Even if we did have it it the motd screen, the problem with that is that no one reads it  

Yeah I agree. It's okay with how it is now. I think it'd be pretty cool to have a popup menu with some important commands such as /stopsound, /music, /ztele, and /zspawn

Those are no needed since, people can type !zmenu for a list of helpful commands.