Sign in to follow this  
Super Vlad

The Race Suggestion List (Over 30 Races!)

Hello Everyone!

So Eurisko Kaeso and I started this little idea sheet a little while ago that eventually became an actual project. It has over 30 races that both of us are constantly adding to and editing. There will be a Google Doc link below! If any were get into the game, that would be awesome.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12PjBNM9UOfK__cqZD7PU2Ape-gjVuJWtL0eZgCV9-UA/edit?usp=sharing

For the holidays, The Grinch is the 2nd to last class.

Thank everyone so much,

Super Vlad

I took a look through the whole list and they all seem like good ideas. I'm not sure about the "H@@3RZ" class being able to "lock on" to enemies though. Doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Other than that they look pretty nice.

Some of these are insanely OP

Gambler build - No points into All In or Lucky Stars, sit on 16k and deal 100 bonus damage every 10 seconds.

Edited by Name

Alot of these look insanely OP for server 1. Classes that do AoE roots and teleports you to them on a 3 second cooldown, classes that get straight 100 bonus damage on a shot ever 3 seconds, and class that essentially gives you an aimbot that requires no skill. 

A major amount of these are just overpowered for the sake of being overpowered and killing in one hit.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll try and make some edits to the classes.

If any of you have more ideas about the classes on the list you are certainly welcome to put them on here.

I am too lazy to go race by race so just general advice -

I like your base concepts. The problem is you can't stack too much offense, or too much defense, or too much utility. You've got to find a balance of different skills while giving each race a unique flavor. Gambler is too offensively oriented, as an example. Keep the theme of spending/making money while adding in more of a focus on other areas of the game. 

Edit: An idea as an example, still on gambler because I like the race concept. Ace in the Hole - Grants (4/8/12/16/20)% evasion. When you evade, gain money equal to the damage you would have taken. +ability allows you to gain 100% evasion against the next shot.

Edited by Name