Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gemma

Mouse recommendations?

Right now I have a shitty mouse with no extra buttons, so I need to upgrade soon. What mouse would you suggest from personal experience? The more extra buttons it has, the better. If possible, could you include a link to it? :)

The logitec g700s is a beast of a mouse, I've never had better mouse but, it is wireless and some people don't use wireless products...

http://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-G700s-Rechargeable-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00BFOEY3Y

why would you ever use the wireless function when it has a wire to connect it, AND A CONNECTER THAT GOES LIKE 10 FEET.

Don't say that pls, this mouse is actually really good....you are making it seem bad xD

personal experience with this mouse: it has been like four years already and the mouse works great, I use the side buttons for copy paste, and in games for controls that I never feel like pressing three keys to activate. It easy to configure sensitivity levels and can be used wireless if you feel like going elsewhere with the mouse, aka on a laptop or such. I use it when I am on my laptop, my laptop is HDMI'd to my TV. So i would say yeah, but I am getting the stupid Fade mouse for christmas because i didn't know what else to tell my aunt to get me, so idk about that one xD

Mionix-Avior-7000-Angle-680x596.jpg

Mionix avior 7000 is one of the best mouse I owned. It's RGB too and ambidextrous. I personally didn't find the extra two buttons on the other side a problem. I also recommend the Mionix Naos 7000. It's just the right handed version of this mouse. 

MD-6973_20150417083927_a4316321a036cb8e.

Mionx Naos 7000