Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

WTF?!?!?!

Some asshat admin on D2 kicked me last night and all I was doing was spectating. My steam crashed and I didn't write down his name from the console, so this time you get off for free, but Admins, plz don't be kicking spectators unless you really need the room in the server. It's not like their harassing the players, and spectators still show up in a servers population, and its always nice to have our servers populated. If my kick was justified in this situation, my apologies.

Some asshat admin on D2 kicked me last night and all I was doing was spectating. My steam crashed and I didn't write down his name from the console, so this time you get off for free, but Admins, plz don't be kicking spectators unless you really need the room in the server. It's not like their harassing the players, and spectators still show up in a servers population, and its always nice to have our servers populated. If my kick was justified in this situation, my apologies.

Sometimes the server gets really laggy and if the admin can see that the people that play have a low latency they might start kicking specs prolly.

Could be. I don't know if it shows spectator's ping, but if it does then that's not the reason. I don't get over 100 ping ever unless I'm playing in a foreign server. Speaking of which, you must have some kickass internet over there in Denmark or wherever in order to play in our servers with out really crappy lag.

Could be. I don't know if it shows spectator's ping, but if it does then that's not the reason. I don't get over 100 ping ever unless I'm playing in a foreign server. Speaking of which, you must have some kickass internet over there in Denmark or wherever in order to play in our servers with out really crappy lag.

We do but I have a ping of 70 or something but I still own asses.. Sadly I probably would own some more without the lag.

Sign in to follow this