Sign in to follow this  
Øpiate

MrFi5ter

Name: Danny

Alias: MrFister, Donkeypunch FTW (Zombie), Fury(Unreal)

Steam account STEAM_0:0:14601735

Xfire name: slartibartsimpson

working microphone: yes

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metal Militia @ May 9 2007, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This guy would make a great potentional clan member. I even suggest him to go sign up because this guy is awesome. He's the type that would help out the clan alot not just mooch for the tag or just to look cool on the servers. I defiantly recommend him.

I suggest you reconsider this, no thanks.

6cq0vba.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ May 11 2007, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I suggest you reconsider this, no thanks.

If you're still bent out of shape about this it is besides the point. I don't flame, egg crap on, hack, whine or spam. I live practically down the street from the server so I actually have a reason to care because the ping is so low for me. Don't be mad because I disagreed with you. I would just like to support one of the only reliably fun servers I've found

Guest Phoenix2

Accepted!

Thanks for applying and welcome to Undead Vengeance, MrFi5ter! Sorry it took me so long to look at your app. wacko.gif

You may now put the =(UV)= clan tag on infront of your in-game name. Also, please put [L1] at the END of your in-game name to signify you are a new member. I am very picky about names. Make sure that the =(UV)= tag and your name touch.

Our current level system is somewhat corrupt, so after 1 month of membership, you may throw the [L2] tag on, but for L2 only. It is the only level that has a duration.

Only clan [LDR]'s can promote.

If you have any questions, contact Coinstar or myself over Xfire.

Thanks

Phoenix2

Sign in to follow this