Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Thaco-Olmon

Cursed Pharaoh Buff ideas

So Cursed Pharaoh has a great image but it just needs a couple of tweaks to make it a good race. A bunch of my ideas I got were from the smoke race.

This is my first time trying to balance a race so the values may seem a bit weak or strong but I would love some feedback.

***EDIT***

I realize the values are a bit high, Basically the values for the Walls, Smoke grenade time and ult can be lowered a bit for balance issues. Basically I wanted the race to revolve more around it's health and "dust" and to drop the relatively useless ability of more damage while in spawn. I will be lowering a couple of values from the original post

[ORIGINAL] Eternal (LVLs 5): You have gathered your strength for ages. Gain 30-150 HP and, while stationary, 3-15 HP regen per second.

[NEW] Eternal (LVLs 5): You have gathered your strength for ages. Gain 55-175 HP and, while stationary, 5-20 HP regen per second. While moving, 2-10 HP regen per second

OR

Eternal (LVLs 5): You have gathered your strength for ages. Gain 55-175 HP and, HP regen is based on movement. Standing still gives 5-25 HP regen per second, Crouching while moving gives 3-16 HP regen a second, Walking is 2-13 HP regen a second, and Running is 1-8 HP regen a second

[ORIGINAL] Dune Dweller (LVLs 5): You gain resilience from your life in the desert. 10-50% physical damage reduction.

[NEW] Dune Dweller (LVLs 5): You gain resilience from your life in the desert. 10-(30-40)% physical damage reduction. 

OR

Dune Dweller (LVLs 5): You gain resilience from your life in the desert. 5-20% physical damage and magical damage reduction. 

[ORIGINAL] Bandage Wrap (LVLs 5): You entangle your foes. 20-40% chance on hit to bash the target for 1 second.

[NEW] Paraoh's Curse (LVLs 5): You weigh your foes down. 30-45% chance on hit to slow the target for .5-1.5 seconds for an additional 10-25% (All of these values are just ideas and can be changed as needed) 

[ORIGINAL] Curse of the Pharaoh (LVLs 5): Enemies who enter your spawn point take 10-30% more damage from you.

[NEW] Eyes of the Pharaoh (LVLs 5) You gain incredible eyesight from your life in the desert. Clearly see enemies within 300-600 feet away with no more than 85% invisibility. Also gain knowledge of when the enemy enters your tomb (spawn)

[ORIGINAL] Sandstorm (LVLs 5): Gives you a smoke every 50-30 seconds. While in smoke, you gain 80% invisibility and 50% move speed.

[NEW] Sandstorm (LVLs 3): Gives you a smoke every 35-20 seconds. While in smoke, you gain 50% invisibility and 30% move speed for 4 seconds (this includes leaving the smoke) Spawn with a smoke.

[ORIGINAL] Dust Devil (LVLs 5): For 2 seconds after taking damage, you can turn into sand, granting 100% invisibility and 50% movement speed for 1-3 seconds. Attacking early ends these bonuses.

[NEW]Dust Devil (LVLs 5): For 4 seconds after taking damage, you can turn into sand, granting 85-90% invisibility and 15-40% movement speed for 1-5 seconds. Also movement cannot be impaired during the ult. (Basically no slows or anything that stops movement. I'm not sure if this would work but it'd be nice, if not the speed should be 25-50% Also I have no clue what the invisibility should be with the new timer)

[ORIGINAL] Restricted Items: Long Jump, Boots of Speed, Ring of Regeneration, Enchanted Chainmail, Periapt of Health

[NEW] Restricted Items: Long Jump, Boots of Speed, Ring of Regeneration, Enchanted Chainmail, Periapt of Health, Orb of Frost, Dust of Appearance, Cloak of Shadows

Edited by Mr.Thaco-Olmon

[ORIGINAL] Restricted Items: Long Jump, Boots of Speed, Ring of Regeneration, Enchanted Chainmail, Periapt of Health

[NEW] Restricted Items: Long Jump, Boots of Speed, Ring of Regeneration, Enchanted Chainmail, Periapt of Health, Orb of Frost, Dust of Appearance, Cloak of Shadows

I LIKE THIS BUFF!!!

I LIKE THIS BUFF!!!

Overall it's a buff, but the just straight buffing the race would be stupid

Its not played often (because its not a longjump troll/savage/GT/war3imba takeno) but I feel its still a solid race. It has enough effective hp w/ its dmg reduction and health to sustain a fair amount of bullets with ample escape mechanics in the ult and the smoke. I wish the smoke did more as in either dmging enemies or giving extra regen while in it (<-- pretty much what I use smoke for anyways, out of sight stationary heal area).

But yes, its not a post-lvlmax racewhore cotender

Edited by TurtleFrenzy

Its not played often (because its not a longjump troll/savage/GT/war3imba takeno) but I feel its still a solid race. It has enough effective hp w/ its dmg reduction and health to sustain a fair amount of bullets with ample escape mechanics in the ult and the smoke. I wish the smoke did more as in either dmging enemies or giving extra regen while in it (<-- pretty much what I use smoke for anyways, out of sight stationary heal area).

But yes, its not a post-lvlmax racewhore cotender

I do see what you're saying, the idea I had was to reduce the dmg reduction by quite a bit, and maybe even remove it to give it more of a smoke-oriented type knife race similar to smoke. I think it's pretty fine as it is but the ult is very lacking and a couple of abilities are meh where they could be cool.