Sign in to follow this  
Guest morice

CAL Match

Guest Fohacidal
The problem IS that the team isn't organized, and I no that I'm ringing the same bell here. There is no reason for us to be signed up for matches this soon.

If anyone saw the "practice" today they know that we need some "practice."

I propose that we get taken off the roster for matches and just continue scriming the two "teams" that we have. Which means that we need to find out when we can all play. Sundays may be a good start?

We just need someone actively leading the team, milo tried but got lazy and people were everywhere, I vote either Project or I try calling strats and orders every round?

Guest Fohacidal
I think we should get out of CAL, the majority of players are better than us it seems.

If anyone wants to do something in TWL, just ask me.

Im still waiting for my reactivation email, apparently my old account still existed...

not sure if i am the only one that has cal experiance in here but realy cal is serious especialy later on and if you guys want to have a team you need a leader that won't blow off posting for the match because forfiet wins looks bad for you and even though the other team wins there is things that cal does that you can't enter if you have too many forfiet wins trust me my team was one of the top clans when cal started doign a event and we had 2 forfiet wins and we couldn't get in do to that.o with the practice you guys need to put scheduled times for people to practice and scrim more than 2 clans so you don't get use to how both of them play also if you go cal you need to read the rules and plz for the love of god don't disrespect the other team because that could cost us a match or worse get you banned from cal for a season. Also don't try to scam your way through cal i know a dude who quit my first clan and he tried posing as a cal admin and got a lifetime ban from cal. Also we may need a server just to practice on i suggest the gg server since nobody goes on it but that is just my 2 cents and you don't have to listen to me i am just tryign to give you my advice from being a former cal-m player

Guest Fohacidal

Rawr, no offense to milo but we need a change in team leadership

Sign in to follow this