Sign in to follow this  
Guest morice

CAL Match

Guest morice

Hello, I am the captain of the team your scheduled against for Monday, May 19. Why hasn't no one replied on match comm yet.

Oh fuck it I'll reply to you in Match Comms, I don't care if the leader isn't on.

Appears I can't use them.

I know I personally won't be able to make it at 9 probably, 7-8 would be better for me but I'm not sure. We'll probably be playing a man or two down.

Guest morice

Doesn't seem the captain of your team is very dedicated to it. Please note that since he has not even put his steam ID on the team page I will not be able to verify that it is him on the server and so he will not be able to play in the match unless he does put the steam ID on the team page.

And also if you can, have him post a reply on match comm before the match as that is the only means of communication the CAL admins can accept for scheduling matches.

Guest morice

Please note that I will be reporting a FFW (Forfeit Win) in my team's favor if there is no reply by Noon (12:01PM) Monday, May 19th. I believe I have been more than accommodating in this.

Guest Fohacidal
Please note that I will be reporting a FFW (Forfeit Win) in my team's favor if there is no reply by Noon (12:01PM) Monday, May 19th. I believe I have been more than accommodating in this.

No offense but someones been playing Cal way to long...

Its te right thing he does.. Our cal team are NOT organized enough to start playing matches.. WTF

I left our team till it's orgaized enough. Morice if you could please post some tips how to get going I would be glad... Thanks !

You’re an idiot. His clan is way more organized for this. It’s bad when the clan you are matched up against has to come to your site to try and figure out a way to play you and the leader still doesn’t respond. *sigh*

You’re an idiot. His clan is way more organized for this. It’s bad when the clan you are matched up against has to come to your site to try and figure out a way to play you and the leader still doesn’t respond. *sigh*

I have to agree on this.

I left our team till it's orgaized enough. Morice if you could please post some tips how to get going I would be glad... Thanks !

We don't need tips...

But Foh is right this guy seems to have tried playing the "big man".

We don't need tips...

But Foh is right this guy seems to have tried playing the "big man".

You guys make us look really bad. Remember all this is something that can be reported.

Reported to whom?

Why the hell would a CAL admin come to a clan's website and tell them not to do something on their own website?

They need proof that we werent there.. so either they can all meet in the server.. take pic,.. or show this,, remember its their win.

They need proof that we werent there.. so either they can all meet in the server.. take pic,.. or show this,, remember its their win.

What does this have to do with anything?That does not correlate with what I responded to.

You guys make us look really bad. Remember all this is something that can be reported.

Guest Fohacidal

I guess they got the win? Its way past 12:01 and milo died on us...

I guess they got the win? Its way past 12:01 and milo died on us...

Bullshit, he was playing WCS 30 mins ago if that. Project saw him and said something to him about it. He didnt answer. Why start something and can't even finish the first match?

Guest morice

Ya I thought I had gave the impression of CAL-O iz seruz Biznes. Anyway, I just filed the FFW, sorry.

LOL!! We aren't a competitive clan. And prolly never will be. Nobody gives a shit about CAL here. Except a few. Sorry Morice. They need to get their shit straight.

Guest Fohacidal
LOL!! We aren't a competitive clan. And prolly never will be. Nobody gives a shit about CAL here. Except a few. Sorry Morice. They need to get their shit straight.

Its milos fault really

The problem IS that the team isn't organized, and I no that I'm ringing the same bell here. There is no reason for us to be signed up for matches this soon.

If anyone saw the "practice" today they know that we need some "practice."

I propose that we get taken off the roster for matches and just continue scriming the two "teams" that we have. Which means that we need to find out when we can all play. Sundays may be a good start?

Sign in to follow this