Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slyfox

I dont know how to approach this...

Nah, that would be ridiculously OP for the T's. If a T manages to get in there with a rifle, the CTs in the main cell block are going to be pretty helpless for the most part. Even if they don't get a weapon, giving the Ts in there free vision of the main cellblock will make it way too easy for the Ts to decide when they should escape and make a run for the vent cell.

If Ts have access to areas of a map that have one way walls or other OP features, then that area needs to be overwhelmingly difficult to reach in the first place. Basic risk vs reward. You get rewarded for taking a massive risk that should normally get you killed by having access to a stupidly OP one way wall. Like that secret room on Lockdown and that back area on Gamers Jail where you need to reach a difficult part of the map and punch in a password.

So if the gap should be closed off, it should be closed off all the way. I think I will close it off in the end, but making people redownload a map for minor bugfixes has always irked me.

I didn't even think about if they had a rifle. I just knew they didn't spawn with a gun. I agree one way walls are OP. That box on top of cells in clouds is annoying when someone just camps there the whole round then waits for the CTs to come back through the blue portal only to mow them down.

Yeah, close it off fully but maybe allow the terrorists in that cell to open it when they want it opened (with a button only from the inside). Because I know some people are going to say they're stuck before they realize that door opens on its own.

Honestly, I never even liked that cell at all and don't think it adds any value anyway. You basically just camp there until the CTs are out of the area, which feels like a waste of time because you can't do much and if another terrorist runs behind cells, you're automatically screwed.

I'd even suggest removing the spawn point completely.

I didn't even think about if they had a rifle. I just knew they didn't spawn with a gun. I agree one way walls are OP. That box on top of cells in clouds is annoying when someone just camps there the whole round then waits for the CTs to come back through the blue portal only to mow them down.

Yeah, close it off fully but maybe allow the terrorists in that cell to open it when they want it opened (with a button only from the inside). Because I know some people are going to say they're stuck before they realize that door opens on its own.

Honestly, I never even liked that cell at all and don't think it adds any value anyway. You basically just camp there until the CTs are out of the area, which feels like a waste of time because you can't do much and if another terrorist runs behind cells, you're automatically screwed.

I'd even suggest removing the spawn point completely.

I agree with Trav.

If a T from that vents starts shooting CT's the vent should be small enough for the CT's to unleash hell on it killing the rebeller who shot out.