Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lv. 100 Garchomp

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

This game... holy crap it's a lot of fun. The rundown is 1 person has a bomb to defuse but they don't know how to defuse it. They have to communicate with people that have a bomb manual and know how to defuse the bomb but they don't actually see the bomb. Time is sparse and any mistake, if allowed, speeds up the timer.

It starts easy, but the difficulty does ramp up rather quickly. The hardest one (mostly because it takes up a decent amount of time. I should note this is the hardest module I'VE seen so far) is the morse code module. The game is perfect for LAN parties/ brofests.

You don't need the game to walk someone through defusing the bomb. You only need the manual, which can be found on www.BombManual.com

The game requires good communication, so if you don't have it, you'll quickly learn it. The manual is also long (23 pages), so whoever is helping the defuser needs to know where to look for information to help. And it really helps if the people with the manual have a piece of paper and a pencil to write stuff down if it makes sense/ is able to (such as the memory game. You'll see soon enough if you play).

Have a video of what it looks like for the bomb defuser:

I would love to play this, but since I can't afford it I would have to be the manual guy.