Sign in to follow this  
oslubc12

Zombie Invasion

...I would go to Foh's island, communicate with my people (who are evidently all exoticized, hot, tight women now) and stage an uprising against the oppressive, STD-ridden colonizers. GTFO and find your own uninhabited island wankers.

<3

for me i would barricade my house and use the weapons like his 12 gauge and m4 my dad has to fight the zombeis and to get supplies i would use my car to drive to places like walmart and guns stores and to frys to get stuff like new electornics to have a killer pc, food and guns ( the gun shop by fries has a p90 and liek 5 thompsons

Where would you go? Couple places!; What would you do? Alot of things!; How would you survive? No sweat!; Weapon of choice? My mind and skills!

Cleveland, IL

Get a super dump truck from the quarry.

Visit Rock River Arms load up on weaponry, all types, grenades included. (yay)

Pick up everyone I want to survive in the dump truck, including a fair amount of women, and close loyal friends.

Moline, IL, Wal-Mart, temporarily block the enterances.

Kill all the surrounding zombies from the back of the dump truck.

Move vehicles in the parking lot infront of the doors to prevent unwanted vehicles from crashing in.

Grab anything of use from the parking lot, propane tanks, carts, etc.

Go to Hardware, grab some power tools (mig welder/compressor/pnumatic tools) before we lose power.

Tear down a large quantity of carts/shelving, making a large cage blocking the enterances.

Create a bridge system between Wal-Mart and Lowes rooftops, secure Lowes in a similar fashion.

Build sleeping arrangements in the rafters of Wal-Mart, store nonperishable foods on the roof.

Bring soils and such from Garden Center, build a garden on the roof.

Bring the majority of weaponry to the rooftop.

Fill all spare containers with water.

Eat the perishable foods first.

All nonessential stuff removed.

Pick up wood carving at Lowes for a hobby.

Practice swordsmanship, make a zombieproof suit, kill zombies for fun.

If they live forever, oh well, sucks to be them.

If they don't I and my favored few will repop the world.

Organization is key.

I could easily go into even greater detail.. I've had many conversations on millions of topics like and unlike this.

Guest Fohacidal
Where would you go? Couple places!; What would you do? Alot of things!; How would you survive? No sweat!; Weapon of choice? My mind and skills!

Cleveland, IL

Get a super dump truck from the quarry.

Visit Rock River Arms load up on weaponry, all types, grenades included. (yay)

Pick up everyone I want to survive in the dump truck, including a fair amount of women, and close loyal friends.

Moline, IL, Wal-Mart, temporarily block the enterances.

Kill all the surrounding zombies from the back of the dump truck.

Move vehicles in the parking lot infront of the doors to prevent unwanted vehicles from crashing in.

Grab anything of use from the parking lot, propane tanks, carts, etc.

Go to Hardware, grab some power tools (mig welder/compressor/pnumatic tools) before we lose power.

Tear down a large quantity of carts/shelving, making a large cage blocking the enterances.

Create a bridge system between Wal-Mart and Lowes rooftops, secure Lowes in a similar fashion.

Build sleeping arrangements in the rafters of Wal-Mart, store nonperishable foods on the roof.

Bring soils and such from Garden Center, build a garden on the roof.

Bring the majority of weaponry to the rooftop.

Fill all spare containers with water.

Eat the perishable foods first.

All nonessential stuff removed.

Pick up wood carving at Lowes for a hobby.

Practice swordsmanship, make a zombieproof suit, kill zombies for fun.

If they live forever, oh well, sucks to be them.

If they don't I and my favored few will repop the world.

Organization is key.

I could easily go into even greater detail.. I've had many conversations on millions of topics like and unlike this.

The problem with yours, and a lot of other peoples plan's, is you assume that when your driving around that

a. there is nobody else on the road

b. zombies are just nonexistant only UNTIL your safe (if your doing this ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE EVERYWHERE ZOMG!)

c. your not the only ones going to steal stuff and create barricades

d. mistakes happen

I took all of that into account, remote locations ftw

The problem with yours, and a lot of other peoples plan's, is you assume that when your driving around that

b. zombies are just nonexistant only UNTIL your safe (if your doing this ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE EVERYWHERE ZOMG!)

d. mistakes happen

The problem with your's foh, is that:

a. I not real

b. Would Never Happen

c. Chuck Norris would ditch you and come with me

d. Your PS3 would defect and tell the Zombies your position.

Guest Fohacidal
The problem with your's foh, is that:

a. I not real

b. Would Never Happen

c. Chuck Norris would ditch you and come with me

d. Your PS3 would defect and tell the Zombies your position.

a. you dont exist?

b. you never happened apparently (according to a)

c. chuck norris wouldnt ditch me for the sole fact he has to outshow my SS and JCVD standing army

d. You must have my console mistaken for an xbox 360, which wouldnt even be strong enough to send the signal

d. mistakes happen

Oh boy here we go..

a. Cleveland, IL is in Buttfucked Egypt, nobody lives around there anymore, there for very accessible. RRA has a large weapons warehouse there, they have Arms contracts with the military, FBI, secret service, etc. They have probably over 100,000 weapons there. Enough to go around. Tons of ammo.

b. Zombies just don't instantly appear out of thin air, if my town was hit first and spread, cars easily out run zombies, and zombies cant drive. If I had a vehicle on hand, got to Cleveland, with my extremely large dump truck zombies couldnt even get half way up the tires and drive over any obsticles in my path, I could complete my tasks no problem.

c. People more than likely going to try to flee, in the case they are stealing from Rock River Arms like me, I would present the option of them coming with me, for the sake of the effort. If someone is creating barricades at Wal-Mart, I know how to get into that Wal-Mart I worked there, if they didn't let me in, I would shoot them once I got in. If they are smart, I'll help them, if they are stupid, not listening to the groups best interests, I will shoot them.

d. Mistakes happen, but in all scenarios mistakes happen as well. Like you going to your island, where do you live? how do you intend on getting there? Car? Interstates will be jam packed. Plane? Airports will be jam packed. Walk? Enjoy being zombie food. Does this island you speak of exist at a reasonable distance? If an unreasonable distance, do you have the time to pack supplies for the journey? Including your garden seeding, equiptment, weapons and food?

It's no sweat, really, it isn't.

nom-nom-nom.jpg

a. you dont exist?

b. you never happened apparently (according to a)

c. chuck norris wouldnt ditch me for the sole fact he has to outshow my SS and JCVD standing army

d. You must have my console mistaken for an xbox 360, which wouldnt even be strong enough to send the signal

Nah I'm sure, I didn't spend my blue trust fund on it.

Its simple all i would have to do is print a bunch of posters with b-rads face and put them on my house. This will scare off all the zombies and i would live! Just incase i would have an rpg! I may die but im taken a few with me!

haha I would take your ammo and then get turned into a zombie and come for you! lol

haha I would take your ammo and then get turned into a zombie and come for you! lol

Guess more woman for me on the island since you plan on becoming a zombie.

I think the island thing would be the best thing to do, unlikley but the best thing to do if you think about it.

By dumptruck you mean this?

I picture zombies as ones I am legend ones. Seriously dead coming back to life doesnt make much sense to me but mutation seems more plausible so I would get a faster viehicle than a dumptruck :P.

Solarpowered viehicles and this island with its own food supply, weapons and the hottest chicks we can round up sounds better than sleeping in the rafters.

If you think you would be fucking me over by making me screw ugly bitches, think again, what do you think paper bags are for? And if my kids are ugly, too bad for them... I'm sorry if i sounded a little too cocky or confident, maybe you would enjoy it if i replied with this "Oh my gawd i'm so sad i'm so fucking sad oh my gawd he's making me fuck all the ugly bitches oh no oh dear oh what am i gonna do i'm so depressed" you like that? I bet you do, but hey, i know you were just joking, no need to post "Hey i was just joking what's wrong with you man" hey, i'm joking too alright, it's all good ok i love jokes you see how big of a joker i fucking am, hehe, yeah i love myself, i was born with unbreakable will and Positivity.

Guest Fohacidal
Oh boy here we go..

a. Cleveland, IL is in Buttfucked Egypt, nobody lives around there anymore, there for very accessible. RRA has a large weapons warehouse there, they have Arms contracts with the military, FBI, secret service, etc. They have probably over 100,000 weapons there. Enough to go around. Tons of ammo.

b. Zombies just don't instantly appear out of thin air, if my town was hit first and spread, cars easily out run zombies, and zombies cant drive. If I had a vehicle on hand, got to Cleveland, with my extremely large dump truck zombies couldnt even get half way up the tires and drive over any obsticles in my path, I could complete my tasks no problem.

c. People more than likely going to try to flee, in the case they are stealing from Rock River Arms like me, I would present the option of them coming with me, for the sake of the effort. If someone is creating barricades at Wal-Mart, I know how to get into that Wal-Mart I worked there, if they didn't let me in, I would shoot them once I got in. If they are smart, I'll help them, if they are stupid, not listening to the groups best interests, I will shoot them.

d. Mistakes happen, but in all scenarios mistakes happen as well. Like you going to your island, where do you live? how do you intend on getting there? Car? Interstates will be jam packed. Plane? Airports will be jam packed. Walk? Enjoy being zombie food. Does this island you speak of exist at a reasonable distance? If an unreasonable distance, do you have the time to pack supplies for the journey? Including your garden seeding, equiptment, weapons and food?

It's no sweat, really, it isn't.

nom-nom-nom.jpg

My mom's family actually owns a small farm airfield in honduras and a plane, I hear the Islands off the cost of western south america would be great, if not we would try to check out southern alaska and also the islands between south america and antarctica

Guess more woman for me on the island since you plan on becoming a zombie.

I think the island thing would be the best thing to do, unlikley but the best thing to do if you think about it.

By dumptruck you mean this?

I picture zombies as ones I am legend ones. Seriously dead coming back to life doesnt make much sense to me but mutation seems more plausible so I would get a faster viehicle than a dumptruck :P.

Solarpowered viehicles and this island with its own food supply, weapons and the hottest chicks we can round up sounds better than sleeping in the rafters.

I agree, but is it reasonably accessable? That's the biggest question.

The dumptrucks at the quarry in Cleveland are slightly smaller.

I picture zombies like 28 days later / 28 weeks later normally, but I've considered most options.

Good luck going back and forth to the mainland with 1 tank of gas, getting supplies, etc.

Foh,

You say the airstrip is in Honduras, how far away is that from where you live right now?

How many planes does this airstrip have? I don't think a Cessna can carry all of UV + girls to go around.

Some types of zombies can walk the ocean floor.

Do you know how to fly a plane?

Gathering supply time?

Gas vs Flight time?

Details man details!

I would say island too if it was accessible and reasonable, but we don't really get a real choice in the matter besides local.

The ideal zombie I would say have all these qualities.

Living for a year approximately. Eating themselves and other zombies when they begin to starve.

Minor cognative thinking. Have enough brain function to open doors, climb up stuff.

Seek human life. Not just smell it or see it, but sense it from miles around.

Guest Fohacidal
I agree, but is it reasonably accessable? That's the biggest question.

The dumptrucks at the quarry in Cleveland are slightly smaller.

I picture zombies like 28 days later / 28 weeks later normally, but I've considered most options.

Good luck going back and forth to the mainland with 1 tank of gas, getting supplies, etc.

Foh,

You say the airstrip is in Honduras, how far away is that from where you live right now?

How many planes does this airstrip have? I don't think a Cessna can carry all of UV + girls to go around.

Some types of zombies can walk the ocean floor.

Do you know how to fly a plane?

Gathering supply time?

Gas vs Flight time?

Details man details!

I would say island too if it was accessible and reasonable, but we don't really get a real choice in the matter besides local.

The ideal zombie I would say have all these qualities.

Living for a year approximately. Eating themselves and other zombies when they begin to starve.

Minor cognative thinking. Have enough brain function to open doors, climb up stuff.

Seek human life. Not just smell it or see it, but sense it from miles around.

Actually im more familiar with flying a helicopter then a plane. And its VERY accessible, its in the countryside, far away from big cities. We have lots of supplies and gasoline there, and ya we have a small Cessna, but we can keep going back and forth, zombies wont concentrate in the middle of nowhere. Also what UV girls? There are only like 2 in the clan?! All the girls will be on the island to begin with.

Oh and getting to Honduras we would use a boat, I know how to get from the eastern shore to my grandma's house (airfield) from the shore pretty well.

But again remember what I said, looking for an island with cliffs surrounding it, like a floating plateau of sorts, we wont have to worry about anything there.

Of course if your worrying about getting everyone somewhere, we could just steal a chinook, my experience is very limited with choppers but I know the basics.

or we can summon the entire UV members and fight against the zombies (i hope) but my weapons of choice would be a katana a p90 a usp45 and um.. *thinks* a car and a zapper (to teleport me to places for quick escapes) and some armor that will defently come in handy Bring it Zombies *runs to zombie server*

or we can summon the entire UV members and fight against the zombies (i hope) but my weapons of choice would be a katana a p90 a usp45 and um.. *thinks* a car and a zapper (to teleport me to places for quick escapes) and some armor that will defently come in handy Bring it Zombies *runs to zombie server*

Were talking realisticly.

I would love to make Aruba my base, they have an airport with airstrips, they have a plant that takes out the salt of saltwater and turns it into tap, they have a coca-cola factory, plenty of gadgets and fine clothes/jewelry (The Island is Dutch) plenty of restaurants, and a college. Then, one side of the Island is calm for bringing in ships, and the other side is very rough and rocky as hell, waves hit the side of the Island and are like 20 foot.

I would love to make Aruba my base, they have an airport with airstrips, they have a plant that takes out the salt of saltwater and turns it into tap, they have a coca-cola factory, plenty of gadgets and fine clothes/jewelry (The Island is Dutch) plenty of restaurants, and a college. Then, one side of the Island is calm for bringing in ships, and the other side is very rough and rocky as hell, waves hit the side of the Island and are like 20 foot.

No join me and foo.

BUMP :D!

Guest Fohacidal

Good luck defending the shoreline, hobo and I in my completely cliff surrounded island will welcome you though

Semi necro.

I searched for a thread like this after watching Dawn of The Dead (which was the shittiest movie I've ever seen, I might add). And your best bet is holing up for a while with extremely heavy protection and food. Guns aren't too necessary. Zombies can't live forever without food.

By the way, Dawn of The Dead, I know I said it before but FUCK that movie sucked ass.

Knowing me taking the easy way out. I would just get a gun and take my self out. Maybe before shooting my self ill take acouple of uv members out just for the lulz like...

Wookie, Foh, Eagle, Zan, maybe fatboy , and project. The only reason why I would kill my self in that situation is becuase I know ill never survive anyways.

Now if i was a zombie.... I would run, swim and sneak on to the island (considering that I am strong, smart, and fast)

!propmenu

2. props

7. explosive barrel

gg

shipment_of_fail.jpg

--------------------------

Realistically, I would ask, "What would Shawn do?"

shawn1.jpg

Where i am, if a Zombie attack happened, i would be buggered anyway. There is no really high places, all buildings have about 10 exits/entrances. (Stupid health and safety laws). The only really good place i can go is The territoral army place, but that is temporary and has limited supplies. No gun shops, only a sword shop. But then again by the time i got there it will all be gone. The only decent weapon in my house is a kantana and my homemade flamethrower.

The flamer is useless against zombies, they don't feel pain so they won't slow down, and it will take a while for them to burn.

The katana will be good but if your runing nad hacking/ then you will get tired and be stuffed.

But if i was in the the perfect situation, then this will be my zombie surviver stratergy plan. (bad spellin >_<)

I will find a shotgun, sawn off, with an ammo belt and pouch as my main weapon. Reason: The sawn off is light enough to run with, alos you don't have to worry about the zombies far away, just the ones nearest to you, plus the force from the shells will knock them back. Not kill them (Yay if it does) but make sure they are not nere enough to hold me.

My sencondary weapon will be a glock, i will go with these as they are light and carry a large ammo clip for there size, also glocks are reliable, the last thing you want is a gun that will blow their head off but jams on your second clip. It won't have much stopping power but a few shots to the head will slow them down.

My vehicle would be a Toyota Hilux, yes, the same one on top gear, that car will keep on going mowing down zombies where most other cars will fail, plus it's common so i can find one easily. Also because it 4x4 it can go off road if the need arises. PLus there is space in the back for supplies and survivors if i happen to find them on the way.

The location, will be like Foh said, an island with cliffs, so if they climb up they can be shot down, har rocks thrown at them. Another place i would go, (if i had means of transport) would be an offshore oilrig, those places are built strong, and as my mind serve me correctly, zombies can't swim well if not at all. PLus they are prepared with years of supplies incase of freak wheather.

My armour will not be much if any, proably leather if anyhting, to save from swipes, plus its hard th grap leather if it's been cleaned well. The last thing i want is to be slowed down, TBH, if a zombie gets hold of you, do you think that steel armour is going to save you for long, you might get an extra minute of life to cap yourself off before it rips it off. PLus there are no zombies ever by themselves so you will have less time in that armour.

Other: I will shave all hair off my body if i have time, if you have long hair and a zombie grabs you (bye bye), also you can go longer as the sweat is evaporated off quicker and not held in your hair.

Anyone else want to come with me???!! ^^

I have had many scenarios planned out, and I would say that, I want a network of stores, connected by a series of tubes- er, tunnels. Not very realistic, but I would have one friend at a Gun store, a Grocery Store, and a construction store, like Lowes. You could barricade as long as possible, and if any get overrun, collapse the tunnel. Once you run out of food / hope, there is always suicide...