Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

driz

oneplus two (photos taken with oneplus one)

64G model ran 389

invites are only good for 24 hours and locked to an email right now :(

The one used a microsim, the two uses a nano sim, so be ready to trim. There's also finally a fingerprint reader on it. Comes stock with oxygenOS. It's also dual-sim which means nothing to most of you, but when i had to buy dual sim phones every deployment (or carry 2) one was the work sim, one my personal sim. It's great.  Gives me a good way to test google fi now aswell :)

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

screen size is the same as the opo, 4k video/photo taking. little bit lighter. noticeably faster, the resolution is much nicer but the dpi was stupid high, i had to decrease it to take advantage of the screen resolution. I rooted/twrp but im still trying out the current version of oxygenOS before i jump ship to CM nightlies.

It's nice but the only thing that kept me from getting it was no upgradeable space. 64 gigs is hardly enough for my music and photos, I like Android because they fundamentally allowed expandable memory, but have since moved away from it. It's sad. I love my LG G4

erm.. "Android" hasn't moved away from expandable memory.. hardware manufacturers have. You can still find plenty of new and old android devices with microsd slots.   Most of my shit is in the cloud, so im not overly concerned with on-device space. I stream music/video and photos (although I do keep a small subset stored locally, just in case)

but you are correct, lack of expandable memory is an issue, but it's done on purpose to encourage you to upgrade to larger sizes later.