Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timeassassin103

Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta

The beta started 3 days ago, but I gotten my key yesterday. I am wondering if anybody else is playing the Beta and would care to form up a team? I am having fun going solo, but on the 5 v 5 I either; A.) Connect on round 4 mid-game. B.) Join in and then get randomly get kicked for my ping yet I am not lagging in-game. C.) My team leaves when we lose one round. D.) The random dropping from games in general. I figured it be more fun to play as a team than just join with randoms.

U-Play: Timeassassin103

iLukey here add me and we can play sometimes, but tbh I'm rather disappointed with the game even though it's in closed beta. Graphics are shit, gameplay is clunky. Raven Shield is what got me into the game and honestly that game from ~2001 is loads better. Hoping it improves when it releases.

Yeah, it runs pretty shitty on my computer. I can run NV with a lot of graphic mods and an ENB. At 1080 res on high it cuts my FPS to half (30 FPS), yet at lower res (very slightly) it bumps up to roughly 50 fps. Also I can see it being like Evolve because it gets hyped due to the multiplayer and gameplay, then it gets to a shitty point. I just hope they improve the matchmaking in the final release and optimize the game, because I am not paying $60 for a shitty ass game.

Just got 4 keys if anyone wants one before tomorrow.. Wasn't too impressed myself.. 

keys are kinda worthless. Lots of sites are just giving them out and even if you get a key a lot of people won't get the download.