Sign in to follow this  
Milo

=(UV)= Unoficial Team Notice

Notice: Alright so I have recently decided that although quite scummy that using an empty server to practice is not so bad. I came across this server with FPS_Bob and we were playing on it. Nice feel and its got CAL maps built in, its the official CAL rotation. I am looking for more of you to sign up for the team. After your sign up we will test you to make sure you know how to play in actual CSS and will add you to the official roster. Failure to get tested will mean removal from the team. FPS_bob has already played me and I have deamed his skills fit to server in the team.

Server: 216.180.241.211:27015 (If you are wanting to face me just PM me through Xfire or steam)

Practices: I will be hosting practeses with cirtain teams and sessions at many different times. They will ussually be posted here. For the mean time practices will be held on most days 5:00 PM GMT (-8:00) If this does not work for you talk to me... I am willing to change. I will be chatting and trying to test as many people as I can tommorow.

More notices to come

- Milo

Guest Fohacidal

Going on tonight, iv played cal maps before btw

5 PM GMT? Isn't that like, 1 AM EST? I'm in NC and I'm also time retarded, so if anyone can just tell me what time that is in the east coast or pm me or something I'd be thankful.

-Audio

Guest Fohacidal

Post time in CST, that way its just a +2 or -2 arithmetic problem

Tips #1. Keep your crosshairs at head level and in the most likely place a head is going to pop out.

Tips #2. Don't run out like a noob be next to cover when you can.

Tips #3. Get used to pulling out your side are its way faster then a reload.

Tips #4. Use Nades, Smokes, Flashes a lot and get really good with them when used right sometimes there more useful then a good gun.

Tips #5. Walk most of the time.

Tips #6. Check frequently used spots.

Tips #7. Don't rush as CT.

Tips #8. Save your money when you don't have enough to buy a good gun.

Tips #9. When spraying aim lower then the targeted area your spray goes upward also don't spray for long distance.

Tips #10. Always stay calm and think threw things don't panic.

http://counter-strike-source-ultimate-guide.com/index.php

0_o

Yah I have read that before. I have not been to the past two practices because of personal matters but I will most likely be coming tonght. If I dont come its up to you guys to organize it.

Yes today we did our first practice and scrim. I am going to move the practices to the other server so that I can speak to everyone on the subject of stratagies. I need Fohacidal and Project to bulk up on their awping and I hope that we get Debro and Cloud in this.

Yes today we did our first practice and scrim. I am going to move the practices to the other server so that I can speak to everyone on the subject of stratagies. I need Fohacidal and Project to bulk up on their awping and I hope that we get Debro and Cloud in this.

Yeah there is no way I'm playing with Debro.

I don't really need to practice my AWPing much and you can't tell me I did bad at it BECAUSE I DIDN'T USE IT.

Guest Fohacidal

Same here, I never got covered well and never had enough money to buy it