Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Need help deciding

Well my bro's friend calls me out of nowhere to ask me to work for his company. The salary won't be present for the moment, it's a starting company. What they do is designing and making websites for their clients. They asked me to be one of the guy that helps the client to fix or make something, for example programming/designing on the website. I'm not a programmer fan but I like designing and i'm organized. It will be a good experience for me but i'm scared I might screw up, I have no experience in buisiness, just in basic java and HTML (quitted after 1rst semester, was boring). The reason he chosed me is because in my life , there is nothing going on and this would be an oppoturnity.

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Guest Fohacidal

Do it, you might learn a lot of new things and it would be something good to put on your resume, as well as using him as a reference.

Yeah, and who knows? This might be the new Microsoft, and you can slap your chest and say,

"I work for WebCom! I make $2,000,000 a month!"