Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yellowwhy

Five second Freedays

i was talking about running around however they feel( often towards ct's) for five seconds then dropping the gun

i mean if theyre just running around being giant twats for 5 seconds go ahead and pop em. they have 5 seconds to start complying not 5 seconds to dick around and do orders wrong

i mean if theyre just running around being giant twats for 5 seconds go ahead and pop em. they have 5 seconds to start complying not 5 seconds to dick around and do orders wrong

Yeah they have five seconds to drop the gun not run around and do whatever if they run and you tell them to just drop the gun then shoot them

Freeday (n). - The process of a Terrorist or group of Terrorists being able to do whatever they damn well please except for going into restricted areas (Ex. Vents, Armory).

How does " Running away from Ts, usually at CTs, to throw away his weapon" have anything to do with a "freeday"

Source: Totally Legit Citing Sources of Jail Break

Like if they are supposed to be facing north and one turns around steps forward and drops it I'm fine with that but if they run twards a ct for 5 seconds I feel that it's rebelling but I guess I'm wrong on that

It's like he's shit posting with a just a little more effort.

More effort in what way? Like he took some fiber and is eating good and having better shits or like he is eating poorly and his poop is too hard so he has to give it more effort by pushing harder?

Like if they are supposed to be facing north and one turns around steps forward and drops it I'm fine with that but if they run twards a ct for 5 seconds I feel that it's rebelling but I guess I'm wrong on that

If they run and you never told them to you can kill them, its killwhorish but you still can