Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swed

Voice Activation + Windows 10

Ever since I have upgraded to Windows 10, I can't seem to get voice activation to work for TS3. Is anyone aware of any fixes for the issue?

Are you testing on our ts server? If so it's not working because I forced push to talk on the normal server group.

=)

Would you be open to changing it so that specific channels allow it? I play rocket league on a controller and being able to speak without push to talk is pretty useful.

Would you be open to changing it so that specific channels allow it? I play rocket league on a controller and being able to speak without push to talk is pretty useful.

I use a ps4 controller and I just bind push to talk on my touch pad

Are you testing on our ts server? If so it's not working because I forced push to talk on the normal server group.

=)

Tyranny

Rent a private channel!

For a single feature?

How about you are allowed to move one person every day into your private channel and trap them there so they can't leave for 15 minutes?

How about you are allowed to move one person every day into your private channel and trap them there so they can't leave for 15 minutes?

Call the channel Centran's Cage

He's gonna make you test out his dildos and molds of BeautifulChaos for the sG store

We laser scanned Josh's dick while we where out there and made replica's of his dick as well as a mold of BCs snatch. So yes you have to try both... they are a package deal (literally)