Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rune

WORLD OF WARCRAFT: LEGION

This new expansion looks pretty good. Btw they didn't revive Illidan, he never died.

WoD had the best raiding in quite some time, I'm pretty excited to see what they will do with Legion. We've finally seen the reason Blizz wanted people to stop playing demonology warlocks without giving a decent reason which is nice.

Lmao all these expasions are shit, from my opinion WoW died when Arthas was killed, end. gg. Volvar sits in the throne.

Arthas: Father... Is it over?!

Terenas: At long last, no expansions last forever my son

Arthas: I see only pandas before me.....

rip wow 2004-2010

fuckin retcons

It's not a retcon... exactly... You can only kill demons completely if you kill them in the Twisting Nether, and it is argued in lore whether Illidan was transformed enough to fall under these same rules before we killed him. If so even though we killed his body, he still remained in the Nether. The lore never really said much passed that.

Pretty funky stuff, but I love Warcraft's lore so I try to keep up.

Lmao all these expasions are shit, from my opinion WoW died when Arthas was killed, end. gg. Volvar sits in the throne.

Arthas: Father... Is it over?!

Terenas: At long last, no expansions last forever my son

Arthas: I see only pandas before me.....

rip wow 2004-2010

I can see your point of view. But the Cataclysm wasn't as bad as people say. For me I found it to be one of the best raiding expansions. After that WoW just decided to throw pandas all over the map and that is when I quit, but coming back to play as a demon hunter will keep me hooked for at least another year or so.

It's not a retcon... exactly... You can only kill demons completely if you kill them in the Twisting Nether, and it is argued in lore whether Illidan was transformed enough to fall under these same rules before we killed him. If so even though we killed his body, he still remained in the Nether. The lore never really said much passed that.

Pretty funky stuff, but I love Warcraft's lore so I try to keep up.

The problem is, Illidan doesn't appear to fall under the category of demon based on the fact that Gul'dan found his body in the Vault of the Wardens to bring him back. If he were demonic enough to be sent back to the Twisting Nether, he could be summoned forth again without his body (As evidenced by Archimonde, Mal'Ganis). It appears so far (Obviously we might get more info as the xpac develops) that he was defeated and Maiev took him and imprisoned him in the Vault of the Wardens.

I can see your point of view. But the Cataclysm wasn't as bad as people say. For me I found it to be one of the best raiding expansions. After that WoW just decided to throw pandas all over the map and that is when I quit, but coming back to play as a demon hunter will keep me hooked for at least another year or so.

Pandaria's raids far surpassed Cataclysm's. Pandaria is the perfect example we needed of a "damned if you do damned if you don't" mentality that plagues WoW. They either go with the tried and true known story and get whined at for "rehash" or they try something new and get bashed for "wtf is this random shit".

"ONE OF THESE THINGS DOESNT BELONG IN MUH WARCRAFT"

pandarencomparison.jpg

"ONE OF THESE THINGS DOESNT BELONG IN MUH WARCRAFT"

pandarencomparison.jpg

How can people having the ability to play as a pandaren ruin the entirety of WoW for someone who isn't a pandaren? These people act as if blizzard forced all players to change their race to pandaren. Space goats are ok but as soon as you add panda people that's crossing the line!

How can people having the ability to play as a pandaren ruin the entirety of WoW for someone who isn't a pandaren? These people act as if blizzard forced all players to change their race to pandaren. Space goats are ok but as soon as you add panda people that's crossing the line!

Honestly space goats were ugly too. Only reason they weren't hated was because they came out in Burning Crusade. 

Honestly space goats were ugly too. Only reason they weren't hated was because they came out in Burning Crusade. 

People don't actually know how to like and hate things they just mirror what's around them

People don't actually know how to like and hate things they just mirror what's around them

Pretty much this.

It often tends to be that someone makes what seems to be a good argument, so then they start to just hate the game based off such argument; even if they don't even understand the full extent of it. Most of the time if you just ask them a question on said argument, they'll just spew some random bullshit to make it seem like they know what they're talking about.

As for me with WoD, it tends to be the case that there isn't nearly as much to do as there was in the other expansions. I have a hard time liking PvP as it is because it's so imbalanced now between everyone as a whole. I'm sure some of you have seen the disparity between honor gear and glad gear. BGs often tend to be stomps, Ashran is always a stomp, but I continue to play because my friend plays with me a lot of the time.

Pretty much this.

It often tends to be that someone makes what seems to be a good argument, so then they start to just hate the game based off such argument; even if they don't even understand the full extent of it. Most of the time if you just ask them a question on said argument, they'll just spew some random bullshit to make it seem like they know what they're talking about.

As for me with WoD, it tends to be the case that there isn't nearly as much to do as there was in the other expansions. I have a hard time liking PvP as it is because it's so imbalanced now between everyone as a whole. I'm sure some of you have seen the disparity between honor gear and glad gear. BGs often tend to be stomps, Ashran is always a stomp, but I continue to play because my friend plays with me a lot of the time.

Problem is, PvP has always been this way. The gap might be wider now but it's always been there, and that's why I stay away from PvP in MMOs. With the exception of GW2, it's always a gear game.

In other words, who wants to buy this off me? 60 day code. afb235221244927bfcb69cc677770c8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I might be interested but I need to double check if it is real.... Can you scratch off the grey stuff and post another pic with it off so I can check?

Nightwell.. whelp here's TBC/WOTLK 2.0 for all the millenials who didn't get a shot at WOW the first time around.

these two xpacs are so massively different