Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpartanSakaro

Blur Studios

So someone i know is going to start working at blur studios and my question to you all is what do you think of the group?

Personally i like all of their products, it's all really top quality and honestly never ceases to amaze me with how well they can sell something.RIP prey 2

For those of you who for some reason don't know who they are here is a video of most of the work they have done in the past.

A team that EA will never beat, which is prob why they stick to being a publisher for the new battlefront.

What? why would EA beat them when they hire them to make trailers for them?  also what the fuck does EA being a publisher have to do with anything shown here?

What? why would EA beat them when they hire them to make trailers for them?  also what the fuck does EA being a publisher have to do with anything shown here?

He is 13, he doesn't know the difference between animators, publishers, distributors, studios, producers, designers etc. As far as vegemite knows, your friend is working for the people who made the animations for blues clues.