Sign in to follow this  
Sir. Hot Mayo

All Most Suspended.

Spam much? I would say if your going to contribute put at least 10 words in and explain...

Don't be telling him what to do, you didn't contibute anything either, he was just aknowlodging that he thought these were funny, there are a whole lot of other people that spam, I do not believe this one was.

............... No offense but that was a spam. Atleast he could've said was :lol: lol that was some funny stuff. Complementing who he was directing it to. But no he did not. Ya there are alot of people who spam But if people continue others will follow there steps

Guest starscream

you guys are talented artists at turning the most sublime shit into a thread hijack a/o flame war lol

............... No offense but that was a spam. Atleast he could've said was :lol: lol that was some funny stuff. Complementing who he was directing it to. But no he did not. Ya there are alot of people who spam But if people continue others will follow there steps

Sorry, I never knew we had a complex guide and restrictions on how to make a post, never knew one smiley could do so much.

Sorry, I never knew we had a complex guide and restrictions on how to make a post, never knew one smiley could do so much.

No, It just irritates some members

I once got beat up by a table -

In 1997 I was out in the garden and needed a poo, so I come running in and fall over, bang my head on the table and lots o' blood poors out.

Oh and I drove a mini-motorbike into a fence.

Ok, shut up now. Only stories will be posted - _ -

Agreed. Well Like i said before i have never been suspended. But my freinds were did.

We had a sub. And we usually treat some of the subs pretty nasty. One of my freinds took a metre stick and crawled behind the sub teacher and smacked it on his butt twice

one time, in math class we had this fatass sub who was a woman who bent over in front of some kid and he was acting like he was smacking her ass and actually did lololololl, he got suspended