Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yeet

Post your progress pics!

Will probably get shit from some people but here's a current shirtless pic, I've made alright progress for 6 months

ksaaZMS.jpg?1

Can't tell to good from this picture. Can we get one with shorts lower?

Your lower abs look disproportional to your body atm.

True, my body likes to store fat there too which doesn't help. I'm currently working on my lats to widen my upper body and make everything proportional

For anyone who is pretty slim and scrawny. If your looking to bulk up, after a bunch of research i decided to do the 5x5 madcow routine. If you follow it properly you can put on an amazing amount of muscle. Just a tip for anyone whos lacking on it.

And if you keep doing it, you'll only get bigger and bigger. It is an amazing routine to follow.

Edit: If your not making any progress i recommend this highly. You'll see gains within a week no doubt.

nQn1vGD.jpgmBhURJr.jpgP73hk6A.jpg

I am currently 152 pounds at 5'6".

My single rep PRs are...

200lb bench press

405lb deadlift

275lb squat

All of my lifting is done without wraps, a belt, chalk, etc. My back, biceps, and abs need a lot of work. My PRs are pretty low, but my form is consistently good, no matter what weight I am training at. I do a lot of sprinting, and shorter distance runs. My mile has been hovering around ~4:45, and I'm pretty sure I can drop that lower.

OOONE PUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

opm-ep1-bald.jpg?w=809

Sup guys, don't post much anymore and am not a big fan of shirtless pics (little self consious) but here's some progress from the last 10-12ish months of a 6 days a week at the gym

MduEMab.jpg?3

Cutting season just started so I might cut down 5-10lbs or just continue to bulk, not 100% sure yet. Also I know my bathroom mirror is dirty 

Sup guys, don't post much anymore and am not a big fan of shirtless pics (little self consious) but here's some progress from the last 10-12ish months of a 6 days a week at the gym

MduEMab.jpg?3

Cutting season just started so I might cut down 5-10lbs or just continue to bulk, not 100% sure yet. Also I know my bathroom mirror is dirty 

We can't see your face. How do we really know that's you. Sure the jizzed up mirror is a give away but maybe you had your boyfriend take that picture and passing it off as yourself! Imposter!

7 hours ago, Howard Dean said:

Yo, you just gotta "dirty bulk" like jmafia

I did dirty bulk, just not to jmafia's exent lol dudes on some next level shit 

5 hours ago, centran said:

We can't see your face. How do we really know that's you. Sure the jizzed up mirror is a give away but maybe you had your boyfriend take that picture and passing it off as yourself! Imposter!

Not even my boyfriend man, some random dude keep coming in everyday at like 7am and jacks off onto my mirror. Can't catch him because I'm still sound asleep dreaming about gains :(

On 3/19/2016 at 9:46 AM, centran said:

lulz

Sorry for the douche pic but might as well drop this by, currently 195lbs (ALMOST TWO-MOTHAFUKIN-HUNDRUD FAM) 

jY21JuC.jpg?1

Gotta work chest more now fam

59 minutes ago, exoarcher said:

if you had any more muscle you would literally be a rock

:P