Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

New CoD5 News

So apparently CoD5 isn't supposed to take place in WWII, or at least in any of the WWII area's we're used to seeing, plus it seems like Infinity Ward might be makin' it, which would make me poo myslef with glee. Honestly I hope its Vietnam, cides like two shitty ass games, Vietnam has never been done, and certainly never done well. Mowin' down commies with an M60 from the side of a choppa? Thats sweet. "Get Some! Get Some!"

Guest Fohacidal

I thought 3 was ok, but if they do make a Nam game it better be very good

Guest starscream
I thought 3 was ok, but if they do make a Nam game it better be very good

Your sig graphic is rather bonerlicious foh, it seems i must upgrade mine, too bad i lost photoshop CS when i wiped my comp :(

Ya there were similar rumors that I heard about 3 makin 5, but apparently the people who're making 3 are working on another project at the moment, so hopefully itll be IW. If I get time later, I'll find the source.

In my perspective i hope that it does go back to ww2 but i know it won't since they ended it in cod3.

It will be so cool if they did future/past. Like the future went to the past or vice versa.

Guest Fohacidal
What about Vietcong: Purple Haze? That's like the only Nam game I know of.

Shellshock?

from what i read....

there was a job posting for COD5 on developers website (the guys who made COD3) and the description was:

"looking for developers interested and or experienced in WWII history, architecture, machinery, vehicles, weapons, etc."

this wasnt the exact posting but, something very similar, leading many to believe the next COD would be based in WWII times.

Here: http://www.gamereplays.org/portals.php?sho...;news_id=369597

Ya I doubt it will be modern warefare. Apparently "The game will reportedly be set in “a new military theatreâ€". So we can only speculate. I for one wouldn't mind seeing a CoD4 expansion. They did one for the original CoD and UO was a shitton better than vCoD. I'm fine with the amount of guns, but some new perks would be nice, like a multi-mod one, silencer+red dot.

I think cod3 had better multiplayer than cod2 but cod2 had a way better campaign than 3.

CoD3 MP was always laggy for me, and no liked to play with me on CoD2 MP :(.

I never really liked CoD2's multiplayer. I have it, but it seems like they took a step in the wrong direction. In UO you could actually sprint and shit, not so in CoD2, unless ur using the mod.