Sign in to follow this  
Madmartigan

Morrowind

So I picked up morrowind again and started playing one of the most epic games of all time. I usually get bored of it`after awhile and so I've never done everything there is to do. Recently though, I came across an island I had never been to and I'm wondering if any of you know how to get into the building there.

It's at the top left (I guess you would call it the northwest corner) of the map in the sheograd region near "big head's shack." This tower has a green dome as a roof that resembles a greenhouse kinda...if you have any idea how to get in let me know...it's been bugging me

Guest formerlyaeth
So I picked up morrowind again and started playing one of the most epic games of all time. I usually get bored of it`after awhile and so I've never done everything there is to do. Recently though, I came across an island I had never been to and I'm wondering if any of you know how to get into the building there.

It's at the top left (I guess you would call it the northwest corner) of the map in the sheograd region near "big head's shack." This tower has a green dome as a roof that resembles a greenhouse kinda...if you have any idea how to get in let me know...it's been bugging me

Are you playing for PC or xbox? if you're playing for PC. Don't play vanilla. get a shitload of mods. it makes playing the game much more fun if you have backstorylines and stuff.

Are you playing for PC or xbox? if you're playing for PC. Don't play vanilla. get a shitload of mods. it makes playing the game much more fun if you have backstorylines and stuff.

PC goty...I bought it years and years ago...surprised it still works, but yeah I love that I can download all the mods, I've probably played through a good 200 seperate mods for it, it's so wicked.

Anyway, you know what dome I'm talking about?

Guest formerlyaeth
PC goty...I bought it years and years ago...surprised it still works, but yeah I love that I can download all the mods, I've probably played through a good 200 seperate mods for it, it's so wicked.

Anyway, you know what dome I'm talking about?

I never even started the questline, i had a big mod that changed the whole storyline. It was where you were supposed to go to this island, and these people invade your boat, so it sinks, you get washed ashore an island, and find this mage's house, some guy teleports right when you see the guy walking out, and kills him. Bla bla bla, you find the murderer, and stuff happens.

Guest formerlyaeth
I've never played Morrowind before, there is probably a wikipedia for it though, try there.

Sidenote: Why not play Oblivion?

It's a bad game.

I've looked everywhere there is to look for the way in...but nothing. Mayo, I played oblivion, it was good but morrowind was better. The graphics aren't as great but the amount of shit there is to do is phenominal. I've played morrowind through about 4 times and every time I find something new...not to mention the fact that you can download thousands and thousands (literally) of mods with 3x the original amount of gameplay (it can easily take over 500 hours to do everything there is to do in morrowind. So the mods probably add about another 1000-1500 hours.) Talk about a killer time waster for the summer.

I know it's old, and it definately takes a little getting use to, but it was and still is the most original game ever. You can do just about everything, the amount of basic magic is tripled in comparrison to obilvion, then considering that you can mix and match every spell you want it becomes and exponential difference.

Oblivion is far from a bad game, I thought it was awesome, but I still like morrowind better

I need to get me a copy of Morrowind then.

No lie buddy...it's cheap too, go get you some, if you've got a girlfriend, kiss her goodbye cause that shit takes up your time. lol, i drank wayyyyy too much tonight. It took me 5 minutes to make sure this came out with no mistakes :)

try finding its name at a morrowind site, like elderscrollsipedia er somthing, if you know the name just use the code to teleport there in console