Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryan

[PSA] New Phishing Link

Camel told me to post this, watch out for people who randomly add you and tell u go to this website example: twifch.tv/camelisfun or stearn.com etc etc

Basically read the whole link before clicking on it

Steamcornmunity.com is another one, lol thats the one where i got phished by didn't read it very well...

my god these are still getting people

every time I feel stupid in life at least I can think about these getting people and feel better about myself

I didn't even get phished by that link. So what happened is that I was in teamspeak with jiffy and his buds. He was about to do jackpot but i decided to mute because i was playing counter strike. I told him to pm me when he was going all in so what happened was i got there 1 minute late and when i said i was back they told me to check the screenshot. I couldn't find the link because the actual screenshot was in the channel description so i checked the chat and i clicked a phishing link. so fuck jiffy's idiotic friend who decides to post phishing links into teamspeak.

fuck you pwny. fuck you

I didn't even get phished by that link. So what happened is that I was in teamspeak with jiffy and his buds. He was about to do jackpot but i decided to mute because i was playing counter strike. I told him to pm me when he was going all in so what happened was i got there 1 minute late and when i said i was back they told me to check the screenshot. I couldn't find the link because the actual screenshot was in the channel description so i checked the chat and i clicked a phishing link. so fuck jiffy's idiotic friend who decides to post phishing links into teamspeak.

fuck you pwny. fuck you