Sign in to follow this  
CocoMendes

T baiting >.> (TTT)

Doing things that a traitor would do is T baiting? Because a traitor would trow the gold block to the lava (On the light house map), so, if an inno trew the golden block to the lava, does it count as T baiting??? And may I KOS him for that??

So T baiting is actually not something that is listed in the MOTD, that is way to generic. The only two things that could be seen as "T Baiting" that are KOSable are a person claims to be a traitor or they are holding a traitor weapons. Both of which are explicitly stated in the MOTD.

Edit: Did not realize this was posted in CD, you should really post these question in the GMod subforum, this is meant for reporting people who are breaking the rules, not asking questions about the rules.

Edited by Matthew

So T baiting is actually not something that is listed in the MOTD, that is way to generic. The only two things that could be seen as "T Baiting" that are KOSable are a person claims to be a traitor or they are holding a traitor weapons. Both of which are explicitly stated in the MOTD.

Edit: Did not realize this was posted in CD, you should really post these question in the GMod subforum, this is meant for reporting people who are breaking the rules, not asking questions about the rules.

Oh :( Yeah... Sorry about that, so, killing someone that trew the golgden block to the lava isn't allowed? 

See this is highly debatable since people's opinion defer. I say who cares about gold block but I see getting rid of diamond blocks a little traitorous. However some see getting rid of them as a service because rounds go to fast or are too easy. While others know it isn't against the rules so do it to grief. Then there are many that just plain don't know what they do and just goofing around.

The diamond blocks don't bother me, it's the gold block I pay attention to. Without the gold block, the T tester doesn't work. So if a player is seen throwing the gold block to where it cannot be retrieved or dumping it in lava to where it cannot be retrieved, that in my opinion is essentially destroying the T tester which is a traitorous act.

But why would an inno do that in the first place? I don't see the strategy. I purposely destroy the T tester on 67th way when I'm inno but that's because there is legit strategy behind my move. If someone can tell me why it's advantageous to destroy the T tester as an inno, I'm all ears.

My understanding is that both Diamond and gold Block throwing away is kos able due to the fact that throwing a gold block away is basically sabotaging the t tester and for diamond blocks its preventing a Inno win witch is traitorous

My understanding is that both Diamond and gold Block throwing away is kos able due to the fact that throwing a gold block away is basically sabotaging the t tester and for diamond blocks its preventing a Inno win witch is traitorous

Nope, can't kill for it. This is the reason why the rules are written very specific about what you can kill for. Because I "FEEL" throwing away the gold block saves lives since the traitor can trick or kill people using the tester. If the action is not listed in the rules, you are not able to kill for it.

This needs to be adamantly stated in the motd. I have heard way too many different answers from way too many staff members. Come to a conclusion and put it in the motd for everyone to see, including admins.

Gerald has specifically stated that you cannot kill for throwing away any of the blocks. Diamond blocks never meant anything anyways because that is just method for an easy inno win.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

So the rule stating that it's traitorous to destroy the T tester only applies once the tester is functional, right? That's the only way you can read that rule and say that throwing the block isn't KOSable.

So the rule stating that it's traitorous to destroy the T tester only applies once the tester is functional, right? That's the only way you can read that rule and say that throwing the block isn't KOSable.

Which is why it should be explicitly stated in the motd, too many people can interpet it the wrong way. This shouldn't be reasoning that has to be thought about, just put it in stone.

No, it is not allowed. You also cannot kill someone for throwing away the diamond ore blocks.

I understand now that nether are KOS able, but is it possible to explicitly state that in the motd?

I understand now that nether are KOS able, but is it possible to explicitly state that in the motd?

You said nether as in the underworld I think you mean neither*.

You said nether as in the underworld I think you mean neither*.

Ifunky everyone! Constantly following me around on the forms spell checking all my posts

Ifunky everyone! Constantly following me around on the forms spell checking all my posts

I would recommend spell checking your words that you don't know them. There is probably others who get bothered when people can't spell correctly. Yeah anyways back to the topic I've discussed this with Gerald and others in team speak, and I now go off what Gerald says.

Edited by iafunky

Meaning if you destroy a health station. The only map you can really destroy a traitor tester on is the one with the worst tester ever. Throwing the gold block doesn't destroy it, as the block can still be found.

Meaning if you destroy a health station. The only map you can really destroy a traitor tester on is the one with the worst tester ever. Throwing the gold block doesn't destroy it, as the block can still be found.

Throwing it lava prevents it from being found...

There is a way to destroy the blocks completely on this map.

But it's just inhibiting the use of the tester. Not destroying it.

See, I think that is the problem. Some people are trying to play semantics. So when it says that the destroying the T tester is traitorous, that is referring to a T tester that is already functional? The rule means what it says, essentially?

If you want to get really loopholey dictionary.com defines destroy as: to reduce (an object ) to useless fragments. So putting it in the lava technically is destroying it.

Edited by yellowwhy