Sign in to follow this  
berserk

Vegan

I know, but all the ones on TV and that I've known and seen are always stuck up, they are the people who own prius's, mac's, wear fake huge rim glasses, and live at starbucks.

Starbucks and Macs are college students in general.

Priuses i don't know, and thick rimmed sunglasses are hipsters and emo kids.

Well we can't say that your spanish teacher is that now... but we can surmise that s/he once was. Besides if your teacher uses a mac at school, are you sure it is their personal mac or the school's mac?

Well Humans are definitely omnivores. We have digestive systems designed to process both meat and greens. In fact, you need proteins and essential amino acids.

I never understood why people are so concerned about what animals think and feel. You have your animals. They are yours, so understandably you feel for them. But does anyone give a shit when someone in china dies? Typically no. I mean, morally you may feel obligated to care, but people and animals die on a regular basis. It is part of life and death. We are all somewhere on the food chain.

Guest Fohacidal
Well Humans are definitely omnivores. We have digestive systems designed to process both meat and greens. In fact, you need proteins and essential amino acids.

I never understood why people are so concerned about what animals think and feel. You have your animals. They are yours, so understandably you feel for them. But does anyone give a shit when someone in china dies? Typically no. I mean, morally you may feel obligated to care, but people and animals die on a regular basis. It is part of life and death. We are all somewhere on the food chain.

You know very good point, most people seem to overlook the fact that people seem to care much more about an animal dying then when a human dies, sure you dont know the guy so it doesnt matter much, BUT THE ANIMAL HAS FEELINGS

You know very good point, most people seem to overlook the fact that people seem to care much more about an animal dying then when a human dies, sure you dont know the guy so it doesnt matter much, BUT THE ANIMAL HAS FEELINGS

Thats because humans are SINNERS!!!! and animals are innocent creatures of god... like babies.....

im not religious btw...