Sign in to follow this  
berserk

Vegan

Well I don't think you understand my standard, so you are just like an animal to me.

Let's say you were hunting in the woods, and you got caught in a bear trap of mine, and I came across you, darted you, tied you up and was going to eat you.

Would you not want me to weigh the choice I am making to cut you into pieces while you are still alive, conscious and eat you? Would you want me to slice your throat open, hang you upside down from one foot, let your blood drain, boil you, burn the remaining hair from your body with an industrial blowtorch, and peel you. ALL with the chance of you still being alive, you want to take that chance?

It's about HAVING the same consideration and respect you would have for ANYTHING else, and the consideration and respect you would want from another human being, or an animal if it were to have that cognitive ability.

An Animal is different than a human retard, and if you know anything about hunting you make sure they are dead so they can't buck you (In a deer's case), plus if all your blood drained out, you wouldn't be alive, dumbass.

You eat flowers, flowers live, DON'T EAT THE FLOWERS YOU ARE MURDERING THEM!!! {sarcasm}

Gracias Mind Spring, atleast you show restraint in some of the fields, where many people think there's no other alternative.

Jinn I did say "Would you want me to slice your throat open" in the shpeelio above. So I did include Slitting the throat. You can see animals, in Earthlings videos and PETA videos still alive after the throat slitting, ESPECIALLY in "kosher" cow slaughter.

1.) You fail to put yourself in the shoes (or lack there of shoes) of the Animal so you are infact a speciesist, a rapist of the planet, sorry. Thousands of cultures felt empathy for creatures they killed because it was morally right, this practice has come to an end since slaughterhouses are now a sick standard proceedure.

2.) Yes, they feel pain, like we do, in some cases even more pain, due to some of the extremes of some animals nervous system.

3.) Yes, pain does cause fear, an a fuck of alot of it when a creature DOES NOT UNDERSTAND why, what, and the purpose of what is happening to it.

4.) Just because it's illegal to mistreat animals, it doesn't mean it's not common practice, I live about an hour away from a Tyson processing plant. Friends who use to work there, animals get abused all the time, some do not get rendered unconscious by the captive bolt gun. The Earthlings videos, that I listed links to on pages prior, may be depictions of mistreatment of animals, but NOT ONE piece of footage is ACCEPTABLE in ANY WAY. Killing with care is not common practice, killing humanely as possible as not to lose a job is practice. Animals are treated like they are meer items, nothing more, it is a sick practice no matter how you look at it. Watch Earthlings, on google video or on youtube, you'll see what I mean. Just as doctors over time become immune to care and bedside manner, as do people in the job of slaughtering animals.

So what would happen if we were to stop eating meat? The grain we grow to feed the animals that we eat, would become grains we grow to feed the population. We could feed the population of the world, without a problem, without the practice of feeding livestock to serve as food for us.

DOuble post FTW!

Peta is a fucking joke, more like a cult now, watch and learn:

v=ZRk7ygbkA-c

@ contract: umm besides our level of intelligence, in what ways are humans exactly different than other animal species?

you use such strong language so i assume you have a good answer..? i mean, humans eat, sleep, shit, and drink. other mammals do exactly the same thing. So in terms of basic lifestyle we are evidently the same.

SwitchBlade:

BLOK OF TEX HAX LOLZ OMG, kidding.

Good to know you. Thanks for atleast limiting yourself, if animals knew and could thank you, they would.

Contract:

Your missing the point. Though animals can still live while blood is being drained. You would probably think a skinned alive animal would die immediately too. You're wrong, watch the video, and try to understand. Not miss the picture completely. I said the Earthlings and PETA videos.. not saying I agree with PETA whackos..

Fatboy:

Yay = Fatboy

Do you know how hard in the aspect of hunting it would be to skin an animal alive? Very if you hunt at all, and I have never heard of any hunters who skin animals alive, but I know this is a small group, but my point, killing animals is needed, watch my videos, and just wait till martigan gets back.

My point: animals are not on the same level in my book.

Do you know how hard in the aspect of hunting it would be to skin an animal alive? Very if you hunt at all, and I have never heard of any hunters who skin animals alive, but I know this is a small group, but my point, killing animals is needed, watch my videos, and just wait till martigan gets back.

My point: animals are not on the same level in my book.

I wasn't refering to the skinning and such while hunting. I know I don't view animals as the same level as humans either, but they are a part of this Earth just like us, and their place should be respected.

And so do flowers, you fail, as it has been posted, ANIMALS CAN NOT FEAL REMORSE.

hm.... that was no where near as good an answer as i was expecting, seeing as how you called someone a retard in the previous post. i was not aware flowers ate, shit, slept and drank like people. umm you aware that remorse is an emotion developed through our higher brain functions right? and didnt i say before, "besides our level of intelligence". therefore your argument is contingent on the fact that animals are not mentally as smart as us. hmm... i feel bad for the mentally challenged people around you.

hm.... that was no where near as good an answer as i was expecting, seeing as how you called someone a retard in the previous post. i was not aware flowers ate, shit, slept and drank like people. umm you aware that remorse is an emotion developed through our higher brain functions right? and didnt i say before, "besides our level of intelligence". therefore your argument is contingent on the fact that animals are not mentally as smart as us. hmm... i feel bad for the mentally challenged people around you.

And neither do animals, case closed, if you have been to retarded to notice, I don't hate animals, so I don't see if you are a vegan or what shit.

umm, are you saying animals dont eat food like us? they dont shit like us? sleep like us? drink water like us?

because if that is what your saying.... and your calling me retarded....

throw a guy in the wild with no supplies except a knife and see how much like an animal he will eat sleep shit and drink.

I wasn't refering to the skinning and such while hunting. I know I don't view animals as the same level as humans either, but they are a part of this Earth just like us, and their place should be respected.

Humans dominate this earth, as long as we are here they will always be lower than us. We don't need to respect them at all. Just breed them for my food.

umm, are you saying animals dont eat food like us? they dont shit like us? sleep like us? drink water like us?

because if that is what your saying.... and your calling me retarded....

throw a guy in the wild with no supplies except a knife and see how much like an animal he will eat sleep shit and drink.

Can you say hypocrite, plants would be just like us then! Because neither an animal or plant sits at a table to drink, eats with a fork or a spoon, animals are NOT like us in the context I am talking about, sure they eat and all they stuff, but they don't have emotions, remorse, can't overcome the world like we do, animals were put he for a reason, for us to eat.

@contract: i am not being a hypocrite, you obviously don't know how to use the word properly. secondly, animals were not put here for us to eat. We have evolved to eat them. Its quite different. you have failed to define to us the context you are using. As far as emotions go, animals do have emotions, although speculative its has been documented that some animals mourn the deaths of those in their pack. that seems like emotion to me.

@contract: i am not being a hypocrite, you obviously don't know how to use the word properly. secondly, animals were not put here for us to eat. We have evolved to eat them. Its quite different. you have failed to define to us the context you are using. As far as emotions go, animals do have emotions, although speculative its has been documented that some animals mourn the deaths of those in their pack. that seems like emotion to me.

So what is your point? Are you even a vegan? I have no clue why you are arguing.

Humans dominate this earth, as long as we are here they will always be lower than us. We don't need to respect them at all. Just breed them for my food.

Hell yeah.

Guest starscream

I think if I had a vagina, it would be stinky and sore from all the fucking bullshit in this thread.

The vegans aren't going to take over the earth and make us all eat rice and soy milk, so just let them sit in their faggy little corner, and all us normal people can giggle as we walk by.

Vegans, you're attempt to foist your FUCKING STUPID beliefs on other people is not going to make an impact on humanity, go sit in your little corner and eat boca burgers (unless those are too softcore vegetarian for real vegans).

i eat rice... every day...

i eat tofu.. almost every day....

i drink soy milk.... almost every morning....

those 3 are like staples of asian food... hope you know that...

i also enjoy a steak with my rice and tofu.

Rice- no complaint. Soy milk- eh, its iffy, but I'll drink it. Tofu? NOW THAT SHITS NASTY!!!!

Blarg.

I eat lots of rice and such, since I live in Texas.

There is no good tofu, I've had so much, people jsut say "Oh well you haven't had the good kind, or It's good" because they are lying to themselves, trying to make them believe it is good, so they don't go to meat.

Food is not suppose to suck up the flavor of anything it touches, or supposed to jiggle like pamela anderson's jugs.