Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skotti

Upgraded my motorcycle.

11061676_10153593309061754_8399767132167

It was sad to see my SV go. I will miss it, but this whoolie machine will dry those tears at 154mph.

2004 Triumph Daytona 600. 110hp, 50ftlbs of torque.

It was sad to see my SV go. I will miss it, but this whoolie machine will dry those tears at 154mph.

2004 Triumph Daytona 600. 110hp, 50ftlbs of torque.

RiP Skotti if you plan to dry your tears at 154mpg which means you would not be wearing a helmet.

P.S. I know at that speed a helmet doesn't matter but there are other reasons to wear one other then brain vs pavement and if you don't know those reason then please never ride. 

nice man! That is a freaking nice bike. 

How many miles did you get out of your SV before the upgrade?

8750. I put a little over 7k. I got bored of it so to speak and didn't ride it as much.

I sold the SV for 3k, bought this one for 2800. I think I did alright. 

You joined the I4 club :V How is the torque across the power band for yours? Mine honestly has nothing on the low, and doesn't honestly really start to pick up till like 8k+

You joined the I4 club :V How is the torque across the power band for yours? Mine honestly has nothing on the low, and doesn't honestly really start to pick up till like 8k+

My sv had lots of low end torque from 3k on. 

This doesn't even match it until 6 to 7k. But thats nature of the beast. 

Neighbor just picked up a triumph rocket... Thing is a beast, I never knew how good triumph was.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Neighbor just picked up a triumph rocket... Thing is a beast, I never knew how good triumph was.

I never thought I would buy one. I've always had my eye on a street triple, but could never get one in my price range.

Further solidifying my desires of getting a bike. If only Ducati made bikes that weren't full retard fast :(

HkxfkHH.png

Pick one. Or get one of the badass new scramblers they just released.

Scratch the Diavel. That fucker has 162 hp.

Ducati=full retard uncomfortable

I gotta say, I tried riding a friends old 999 the other day, found it more comfortable than my CBR, the seat just wrapped every corner of my ass kinda thing. I've also ridden an S2R, and that thing was a beast while still being mad comfortable.

HkxfkHH.png

Pick one. Or get one of the badass new scramblers they just released.

Scratch the Diavel. That fucker has 162 hp.

Lol the Diavel is a behemoth of a bike.

I keep eyeing that beautiful KTM RC390 or the Duke 390. So cheap brand new too...