Sign in to follow this  
turbulance

Update race info

I was just curious and I know probly none of the ENG's have time for this but could we get a server wide raceinfo update. There are a lot of new and old races who's raceinfo on skills has literally no meaning or bearing on the skill itself. Also I believe the whole "I'm not gonna tell you figure it out" motif is a bit out dated in a game where knowing your skills is kind of a key factor in playing the race effectively or at all in some cases. Just a thought feel free to flame or add to the thread per the norm.

I was just curious and I know probly none of the ENG's have time for this but could we get a server wide raceinfo update. There are a lot of new and old races who's raceinfo on skills has literally no meaning or bearing on the skill itself. Also I believe the whole "I'm not gonna tell you figure it out" motif is a bit out dated in a game where knowing your skills is kind of a key factor in playing the race effectively or at all in some cases. Just a thought feel free to flame or add to the thread per the norm.

You probably haven't noticed this but the ENGies have been doing this for a lot of races, new and old. Obviously there might be a few that are outdated and some are probably a pain in the ass to change, but generally I think raceinfo descriptions are not as bad as you' think they might be.

Edited by HornyCat