Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

ASUS ZenFone 2

It seems to be a very decent phone (or should I say "FONE") for a reasonable price, considering it's also unlocked. What are your opinions with it? Any past ASUS phones?  If so, what do you say on the quality of it? I don't care for the plastic, it doesn't bother me. I want a solid phone wit kickass battery life, that'll last me a year or two. I see a lot of mixed reviews online, either scathing or celebrating.

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/05/20/asus-zenfone-2-unboxing-and-first-look/

One plus one is the same price and is proven to be good. I also hear it has great battery life. just ask driz.

Yeah no. Stick to a proven phone manufacturer until they get to at least gen 3.

I agree with that idea, but it IS the first smartphone with 4Gigs of RAM. Could be a pleasant surprise, but I have no experience with ASUS.

One plus one is the same price and is proven to be good. I also hear it has great battery life. just ask driz.

I've considered it, but custom ROM's bug me, I've got little patience for those sort of things. I need something to pick up and go. But if someone could get Driz in here and have him give his input, I'm happy to listen. I'm sure there's more to it than I know. I wish those "minor", lowkey phones could be on display at Walmart or Best Buy or something haha, to get a first hand look.