Sign in to follow this  
identityzero

Watch This Video.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

I don't act superior to you guys, you generate that delusion out of inferiority, you are only inferior when you compare yourself to another person and view yourself to be lower, there by being offended at a much deeper level, making you wish to combat a person and their beliefs.

I do not troll, I do not flame, it is in the best interests to know the damn truth, nobody asks to know more about these subjects. Why? Because they don't care, and why do they not care? The are selfish and ignorant, unknowing of the facts, sheep guided by sheep, we have out sheeped the sheep.. Ignorance is bliss I assure you, but really, if you could choose between ignorance/weakness and truth/power which would you pick?

There is a war going on, and it's not the War on Terror, IT'S THE WAR AGAINST YOU.

I know my facts, but really, have you ever listened to the facts from nonfederal nonregulated mediums? I'm sure there are some facts, but when you go back over everything, with a fine tooth comb, you see lies everywhere when you know they've lied to you an infinite number of times.

Open your mind up to a reality not spoon fed through media corps and government regulations.

Watch Zeitgeist.

Guest Fohacidal

omg just SHUT THE HELL UP NOBODY CARES

and btw EVERYONE in here has seen zeitgeist, it isnt anything groundbreaking

Why would you think nobody cares? Are you their leader? How is it not "ground breaking"? The Earth should be shaking from people marching on Washington after seeing it.

"but it's the way it is, there's nothing we can do about it.." ???

Why would you think nobody cares? Are you their leader? How is it not "ground breaking"? The Earth should be shaking from people marching on Washington after seeing it.

"but it's the way it is, there's nothing we can do about it.." ???

I hereby declare Fohacidal my leader. I do not care.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

I don't act superior to you guys, you generate that delusion out of inferiority, you are only inferior when you compare yourself to another person and view yourself to be lower, there by being offended at a much deeper level, making you wish to combat a person and their beliefs.

I do not troll, I do not flame, it is in the best interests to know the damn truth, nobody asks to know more about these subjects. Why? Because they don't care, and why do they not care? The are selfish and ignorant, unknowing of the facts, sheep guided by sheep, we have out sheeped the sheep.. Ignorance is bliss I assure you, but really, if you could choose between ignorance/weakness and truth/power which would you pick?

There is a war going on, and it's not the War on Terror, IT'S THE WAR AGAINST YOU.

I know my facts, but really, have you ever listened to the facts from nonfederal nonregulated mediums? I'm sure there are some facts, but when you go back over everything, with a fine tooth comb, you see lies everywhere when you know they've lied to you an infinite number of times.

Open your mind up to a reality not spoon fed through media corps and government regulations.

Watch Zeitgeist.

You issue commands, yet you say you do not act superior. You talk as if your word is law, yet you say that we and our opposing viewpoints put ourselves as your inferior. You talk of truth yet offer no independent analysis of the viewpoints you present. You say we are fed propaganda and lies, as if only the majority can propagate. You sir are an arrogant ass, a cancer to this forum, and I am part of the cure. Get the fuck out.

So I take it Foh is the head troll. Ok, stay under your bridge, I'll do my part in saving the world for you Foh. I don't hate you, bad temper though. I very much care about every earthling on this planet, with the exception of the one's at the top that have this world contrieved so well.

You issue commands, yet you say you do not act superior. You talk as if your word is law, yet you say that we and our opposing viewpoints put ourselves as your inferior. You talk of truth yet offer no independent analysis of the viewpoints you present. You say we are fed propaganda and lies, as if only the majority can propagate. You sir are an arrogant ass, a cancer to this forum, and I am part of the cure. Get the fuck out.

Teachers teach students, students are taught by teachers. Students should become teachers and repeat this process.

What I talk about is alot of truths, and the truth is law.. but the law has become the truth in most cases, so anything I say, it makes my viewpoints wrong.

I can offer as much indepentent analysis of any topic you can throw at me or any topic I've presented.

I am well aware of all types of disinformation, I only standby strong with subjects and parts of subjects I know to fact. With the exceptions of a few realizations that fit the puzzle perfectly.

I will agree I am some what on the arrogant scale minus the insolence. Far from cancer, I would only fire at whoever chooses to fire at me. You are not a cure, you are a leech. If it was up to you, I would.

I'm sorry my knowledge doesn't suit you, and you treat it like it doesn't matter, but in all, 100% actuality, it is.. If you had a kid / if you have a kid.. Would you want that kid to be lied to and manipulated into things you KNEW were bullshit? I wouldn't. Would you want your friends dying in a FAKE war, made up by people above you politically, because he thought it was his Patriotic duty? You act like you've done nothing wrong to incite anything, like you are the victim.. but when you look at the big f***ing picture, were all the victims.

You say you don't care, but why do you even bother posting, by all means you can post your opinion, as poor as it might be in my eyes. Does it really make you a bigger person doing so?

Teachers teach students, students are taught by teachers. Students should become teachers and repeat this process.

What I talk about is alot of truths, and the truth is law.. but the law has become the truth in most cases, so anything I say, it makes my viewpoints wrong.

I can offer as much indepentent analysis of any topic you can throw at me or any topic I've presented.

I am well aware of all types of disinformation, I only standby strong with subjects and parts of subjects I know to fact. With the exceptions of a few realizations that fit the puzzle perfectly.

I will agree I am some what on the arrogant scale minus the insolence. Far from cancer, I would only fire at whoever chooses to fire at me. You are not a cure, you are a leech. If it was up to you, I would.

I'm sorry my knowledge doesn't suit you, and you treat it like it doesn't matter, but in all, 100% actuality, it is.. If you had a kid / if you have a kid.. Would you want that kid to be lied to and manipulated into things you KNEW were bullshit? I wouldn't. Would you want your friends dying in a FAKE war, made up by people above you politically, because he thought it was his Patriotic duty? You act like you've done nothing wrong to incite anything, like you are the victim.. but when you look at the big f***ing picture, were all the victims.

You say you don't care, but why do you even bother posting, by all means you can post your opinion, as poor as it might be in my eyes. Does it really make you a bigger person doing so?

YOU say you are not superior, but you identify us as naive students that must be taught by you, oh wise teacher. You liken us to children that have gone astray, and act as if you are the parent to lead us back to what is true.

I remember someone like you in the forums not too long ago... He knew the Holocaust was a crack, knew that every minority was inferior to him, and knew that what he said was truth. In a strange coincidence, he was also an avid supporter of Ron Paul. You probably would have liked him.

I like that 5cpkk.

I like this too. Bill Hicks awesome comedian.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8wgIPZj0HA&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8wgIPZj0HA...feature=related[/ame]

Edit 1: Holocaust never happened? What a loon. I don't put myself above anyone unless that person does so themselves first, even then I still hold back. Ron Paul is a person to support in the election considering what Clinton/Obama/McCain have planned for our futures, being that they are all members of the CFR, might I add Hillary is a member of Bilderberg.

Probably wouldn't get along with him, but I'd give him a chance to turn his ideas around, and step away from ignorance.

I like that 5cpkk.

I like this too. Bill Hicks awesome comedian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8wgIPZj0HA...feature=related

Edit 1: Holocaust never happened? What a loon. I don't put myself above anyone unless that person does so themselves first, even then I still hold back. Ron Paul is a person to support in the election considering what Clinton/Obama/McCain have planned for our futures, being that they are all members of the CFR, might I add Hillary is a member of Bilderberg.

Probably wouldn't get along with him, but I'd give him a chance to turn his ideas around, and step away from ignorance.

Will you stop ass kissing Ron Paul long enough to realize the man has lost? You talk about truth but you can't even realize something as obvious as that.

Oh, and I'm glad you stopped trying to argue that whole "I don't put myself as superior, you guys lower yourselves" bullshit. Maybe there's still hope for you discovering some more "truth" about yourself.

YOU say you are not superior, but you identify us as naive students that must be taught by you, oh wise teacher. You liken us to children that have gone astray, and act as if you are the parent to lead us back to what is true.

I remember someone like you in the forums not too long ago... He knew the Holocaust was a crack, knew that every minority was inferior to him, and knew that what he said was truth. In a strange coincidence, he was also an avid supporter of Ron Paul. You probably would have liked him.

CC90 Possibly? Lol (He was a Neo-Nazi By the Way).

Will you stop ass kissing Ron Paul long enough to realize the man has lost? You talk about truth but you can't even realize something as obvious as that.

Oh, and I'm glad you stopped trying to argue that whole "I don't put myself as superior, you guys lower yourselves" bullshit. Maybe there's still hope for you discovering some more "truth" about yourself.

That video was more relating to the Big wigs taking the president into another room and showing him the JFK assassination. Bill Hicks is a funny as hell comedian. I couldn't find a copy of the puppet sketch and I ended up going with that one. <_< Not pushing Ron Paul either, though now that you mention it...

Zeitgeist sucks. Endgame and Illuminati Bloodlines shit on it. Zeitgeist is free and has it's own website, so everyone thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Guest Fohacidal
Zeitgeist sucks. Endgame and Illuminati Bloodlines shit on it. Zeitgeist is free and has it's own website, so everyone thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Exactly, I hate how hardcore athiests at my school are like that, its stupid.

Shush project, it's about more than a stupid video link. Did you even bother to read any of the posts in this thread dude?

It's more about him being an overzealous self-righteous prick about what he believes. At least I would make some attempt at explaining myself and would actually debate, his shit is all "You believe this or the apocalypse is coming! What?! YOU DARE QUESTION ME?! You're just inferior to me, that's why" and "I KNOW THE TRUTH AND YOU GUYS ARE STUPID!"

It's more about him being an overzealous self-righteous prick about what he believes. At least I would make some attempt at explaining myself and would actually debate, his shit is all "You believe this or the apocalypse is coming! What?! YOU DARE QUESTION ME?! You're just inferior to me, that's why" and "I KNOW THE TRUTH AND YOU GUYS ARE STUPID!"

YEAH LETS FLAME ON!

Only mildly insulting thing in that was calling him a self-righteous prick, the other shit was paraphrasing most of his posts.

Which is a flame, case closed. Thanks for arguing over nothing.

Guest Fohacidal

Way to fuck up the thread shaggy

I will take this opportunity to stand back and laugh. Not laugh out of ignorance to our situation, not laugh at what you two are arguing over, but laugh at the way I see my little brothers arguing about pokemon cards and which power ranger is best. I do not mean to be insulting, but common now, neither of you can force your opinions on the other, so why try? I dare you to try and MAKE ME believe something. If I choose to wallow in my ignorance, then so be it, but do not shove beliefs down my throat and call me stupid and expect me to be responsive to your opinions. I wish I knew you in real life and you said the same things to my face, it irritates me reading the way you type, you sound just like one of those...I hate to say it, but stereotypical Christians that gave my religion a bad name. Even better, have you seen the fake baptist church web site? Those people act a lot like you, almost to the point where I think you are messing with us as well.

-Audio

I will take this opportunity to stand back and laugh. Not laugh out of ignorance to our situation, not laugh at what you two are arguing over, but laugh at the way I see my little brothers arguing about pokemon cards and which power ranger is best. I do not mean to be insulting, but common now, neither of you can force your opinions on the other, so why try? I dare you to try and MAKE ME believe something. If I choose to wallow in my ignorance, then so be it, but do not shove beliefs down my throat and call me stupid and expect me to be responsive to your opinions. I wish I knew you in real life and you said the same things to my face, it irritates me reading the way you type, you sound just like one of those...I hate to say it, but stereotypical Christians that gave my religion a bad name. Even better, have you seen the fake baptist church web site? Those people act a lot like you, almost to the point where I think you are messing with us as well.

-Audio

Shut up, the Red Power Ranger is best. Discussing politics is one thing, messing with the hierarchy of Power Rangers is another. Back off, man.

I've always found arguing things like politics and religion on the internet is pointless because neither side will ever concede because they know they are right.

I wonder how many times I've said that.