Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afro A Kill is a Kill

Gunplanting While LR is Given

I've see loads of people do it and some admins have different reactions. Some Allow it and other don't.

While a LR is being given, warden might deny. At that moment a CT gunplants the T and says "Kill Warden and Ill Accept"

Can CT's do that? 

Some say its not Gun Planting and Others say it is.

I don't consider a Gun-plant, because he already has last request. What can he do, kill us all alive and rebel? Wow such a problem.

But others consider it gun planting.

My reasoning is he's the last one alive, and he din't rebel so far, so by throwing a gun at him or so, it wont change anything. He already has last request, how much more sadistic and an asshole can you be to the guy?

It is gun planting per definition but who the hell cares? If someone says, "Kill the warden and I accept" and the terrorist starts shooting, he can be killed by anyone of the ct team.

Not even sure why this is a discussion. If he's on LR and given a gun no one cares. If he fires it he's still rebelling at which point you can dome him. 

It is gun planting per definition but who the hell cares? If someone says, "Kill the warden and I accept" and the terrorist starts shooting, he can be killed by anyone of the ct team.

This.  As soon as he starts shooting, he is rebelling, and can be killed.  Now, in the hypothetical, if he killed the warden, and the other ct takes over warden and pardons him, before he got shot, that would be fine too, but the T will probably die before that happens, so.....

As Clamps said, no one (should) care if a T on LR gets a gun, or is given a gun.  In-fact, that is usually how it works, people give the LR T guns, so they can do as they wish.

God damn it. Fuck who ever makes a big deal out of this. Jesus Christ, get your paidmin subscription out of your ass.

I throw guns to the last T all the time. Sometimes people bitch about it but I've never been oficially warned.

imo they won the round so shower them with gifts and let them have some fun with guns for being a good little T

I think there is a difference between gunplanting during LR and gunplanting during LR because warden is saying no and you say to kill warden and you will give the LR. Now there isn't much you can do for other CTs killing the last T who does kill the warden but if the CT who told him shots the last T then that is just a dick kill whore move and fuck those people.

I gave my negev to the LR winner yesterday. He proceeded to ask for a CT J Day with respawns, lined us up and mowed us down.

I have never seen someone punished for gunplanting someone on LR. I have never even seen someone punished for gunplanting in the situation centran mentioned, because it's usually a warden who is holding up the LR for some reason or another.

warden who is holding up the LR for some reason or another.

The reason being the LRs the last T is asking for would make their killwhoring ways difficult. 

If someone says, "Kill the warden and I accept" and the terrorist starts shooting, he can be killed by anyone of the ct team.

Saying "kill the warden and i'll accept" baiting,and the CT who said it slayed, or even CTed?

just be smart and keep the game fun, if hes just given a gun for shits and giggles who the fuck cares. I was told i had to make a post here so here i am. its honestly not even that big of a deal.