Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coldfuse

Good servers, but needs improvments

HI!! my name is Coldfuse or as some of you know: XxFedoraDongerLordXx2015 and I really really enjoy the servers. The admin are friendly and fun, Staff do really good work and they seem to really care about us. i feel at home playing here But.. I had a run in with your admin: Eddy. He's a really kool guy, but I feel like he needs to check their priv at the door. I said 1 racial slur and they banned me for 1337 minutes, and that's not fair!!? I only said 1 swear, and I think this is very unfair to me and to sG. I think this will cause a new era of admins thinking they can do whatever. I also think this will cause and uprising where people will defect to other clans because this admins are very unprofesional. If you don't ban him permanently or remove his admin i wont play your servers ever again and thats a promiss!

PS. Sorry for the poor grammar, my hands are cold.

AND STOP HIDING MY POSTS YOU RUDE STAFF MEMbERS THIS IS COMPLETELY UNPROFESIONAL AND LOOKS BAD ON THIS COMMUNIT

welcome to the server i understand you are prob bad at the game so i can help add me on steam if you want im sexy so yah