Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iherdcows

You guys are fun, but a few problems

Hi, I've played for awhile and i've noticed a few things.

I was playing master sniper, an overpowered race, when I had to kill gargoyle, overpowered. He flew over me and just crushed me, clearly overpowered. Night elf is also overpowered as it can kill every race with little no know effort so its overpowered. Zombie has no counters at all, making it overpowered. The overpowered race stone thrower, is the easiest race known to man. Fyndhorn is underpowered, doesnt do anything special at all. Shadow lurker needs more hp, its so underpowered. Admins should be forced to give cash whenever asked, no questions asked. The shop items cost too little and the price should be increased. Also I've noticed admins using the term Führer, which triggers me. Clearly sG supports nazis. Please change the server so It can be fun.

Yes as a professional professional, I professionally think I can do that in a professional manner, please professionally PM (professional message) me so we can talk about the professionally thing in a professional manner, professionally.

Professionally yours,

Iheardcows