Sign in to follow this  
linacat

structure issue

ok first off awesome job getting it up and running now i can finally play. Too bad I was only on 5 hours sleep after a marathon of work on game assets so i face planted lol but i logged on today with no problems and no drops so im happy.

There is just one issue.  You are either gonna love me for finding these things or hate me for bugging you all the time lol.  In the server description it where we go to vote at 

http://unturned-servers.net/server/2676/

it says 

"IP Address: unturned.joinsg.net

Port: 25444
Slots: 16
NoSync
Normal Difficulty
PVP

This server is running PEI map for 3.0!

This server has a Feast Mod where loot drops in a random town every few minutes!
Structures and barricades have been buffed!"

Now the part about structures being buffed has not been turned on.  I figured this out when i could break a wooden floor witha normal wood axe in 9 hits.  i can tell you that barricades go down in 1 hit and crates in 3.  I don't think I have to tell you how useless this will make building lol.  Before the patch it took so long to break something down people were hacking sometimes to get in bases.  It wasnt impossible but it made your base feel safe. 

Could we pretty please get this value set back to where it was? spending hours building to watch it get taken down in few seconds wont be very fun :/

thanks in advance and hope youve had a good weekend

Somehow they were reverted back to default. I'm changing the values now. Gonna take about an hour to change all building structures.

omg i love you lol may even change my gender preference in dating because of you lol jk in anycase thats wonderful to hear, already few bases been smashed to ground by griefers just for kicks. I'll go eat and when i comeback hopefully it wil all be done.  One questions though, will stuff we build now get buffed? or will it take a server wipe to get stuff on track?

The structures that are currently placed on the server will still have the default HP.

Right now the server just restarted to fix the structure issue. So anything you build now will have the buffed HP.