Sign in to follow this  
linacat

whats up with server?

first it was down, so i figured it was for the patch, then i noticed its ip changed when its status changed to online but now no one can connect, keeps loading then saying server has lost your connection before you even get into game.  Are you guys still working on server? is there an eta?

ok i am now able to get in good stuff, but one question

did you guys wipe the server clean? all bases are gone and all inventory on all my characters is gone, don't mind if you did just curious

and is the server completely ready? i keep getting dropped over nad over

ok nevermind lol i cant not get in the server most the time saying its lost connect and when i do i get dropped and so does everyone else.

It should be working again. Port has been changed from 25444 to 27015.

And yes it is a wipe. Everything is erased. I saw that the world was too cluttered with useless  building attempts.

oh come now to architects like me nothing is a useless buildings :P unfortunately that means you also just wiped the 3 days of building i had just completed lol

well thanks for getting it up so fast :) problem is i am getting same issue where I can not connect just keeps telling me and a freidn that the server has lost our connection

okies let me know when you want me to make a nother stab at it

still cant connect :( really want to play on my home server too

blarg lol got in all excited and 3 others came in and then splat server gone again sigh...well whatever is wrong i hope you guys are working on it and get it done , id like to play on it sometimes on my saturday

okies let me know when you want me to make a nother stab at it

still cant connect :( really want to play on my home server too

blarg lol got in all excited and 3 others came in and then splat server gone again sigh...well whatever is wrong i hope you guys are working on it and get it done , id like to play on it sometimes on my saturday

Try not to double post. I'm trying to fix the issues at the moment.

Edit: Okay for the time being. Everyone should be able to connect fine. Reward command is still broken.

Edit2: Everything is up and working like normal again.