Sign in to follow this  
RogShotz

de_dust MOTD map specific

Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGHin5p0wiA&feature=youtu.be

Excuse my retardedly angry emotions during this

Please do not take this as a report but more of a specific rule making.

Problem: The place i was at i could not see through any textures. And the motd rule states

Flying inside the texture of the dome in tunnels is not allowed.

Sitting on top of the pillars in tunnels is not allowed.

I had not done any of this and hornycat proceeded to tell me it was an exception to the motd. So i would like to add this exception to the motd and if not to not add it.

Also i specifically look behind me to see if im seeing through textures.

Edited by RogShotz

That first rule is a little vague and should read "You cannot be on any part above the upper half of the center dome on de_dust."

Flying on the white windows on the upper half of a dome, which you speficifically told me you were doing, is not allowed. I admit, Like I said, that rule needs to be more clear.

We also have the option to completely remove that first map specific rule, and just keep the rule where you cannot stand on pillars. I personally think flying inside the upper half of the dome should be allowed, I checked it out myself and it's similiar to flying above the silo's on bombsite B of icewerk (which noone seems to have a problem with)

Edited by HornyCat

Was he warned besides the one in the video? I think a kick after that immediate warning was a little unfair in my opinion.. 

Shouldnt he of been slayed first? (assuming his saying its illegal in chat was the first warning), but even then if you did the whole warn, kick, ban thing.. the warn wasnt that long from the kick. Just seemed a little unfair imo.

Anyway, the rule defiantly needs a clear point, I think you should be able to fly around the dome as long as your not sitting in one spot hovering like he was doing. 

I don't know who kicked him, I joined and that's when I heard the cries of war3.

But I do agree with you that being able to fly around the upper half of the dome should be allowed.

While i agree the rule seems vague, my interpretation of it, as well as many other admins/voices i heard are to not be flying inside those windows. If its not this, or if it is i think a reword would be beneficial.

Edited by ATG_AGENT